Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got this from Gaudin

1599844595762.png
I have seen so much conflicting information from this dealership and the reason I would never buy from them again. One salesman told me they require a $2000 deposit at order time. Clearly they have their head up their a**.
Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the first time they've contacted me in the 2 months since I made my reservation. I told him I wasn't happy about that and he hasn't responded. Don't expect him to either. I'll probably end up switching to Granger at the end of the month.

Team Ford is pretty cool.

Contacted me several times already with updates and open to my questions; phone call and text.

See Mario's post on one of these pages.

??

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have seen so much conflicting information from this dealership and the reason I would never buy from them again. One salesman told me they require a $2000 deposit at order time. Clearly they have their head up their a**.

I stayed away from them from what I read from this thread; ya'll have been very helpful.

Thanks everyone ??

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Team Ford is pretty cool.

Contacted me several times already with updates and open to my questions; phone call and text.

See Mario's post on one of these pages.

??
Yeah, I spoke to Team and they were much better to deal with than Gaudin. If I was dead set on buying locally, they would be my choice. But the more I thought about the @Granger Ford deal, the more I liked the idea of taking a week or two off and having a sight seeing/trail riding road trip on the way back.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I spoke to Team and they were much better to deal with than Gaudin. If I was dead set on buying locally, they would be my choice. But the more I thought about the @Granger Ford deal, the more I liked the idea of taking a week or two off and having a sight seeing/trail riding road trip on the way back.

Sounds cool.

If you go that route, you may have seen this posting before, but it shows what you may be paying out there at Granger. :cool:(y)

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks to this Forum I got my membership to MCA ?

Looked up my registration email and found I did it on Aug. 26; I just got it in the mail today :cool:(y) (didn't take very long).

... waiting for that delivery date to generate my pin ?(y).

1599906691539.jpeg

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got a text from Friendly Ford. They said Bronco will be MSRP and x plan available. The Texas group will have their state dealer reveal soon. I will be changing dealer in Oct for sure.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is the first time they've contacted me in the 2 months since I made my reservation. I told him I wasn't happy about that and he hasn't responded. Don't expect him to either. I'll probably end up switching to Granger at the end of the month.
Surprise, surprise. He actually called me this morning. He apologized for not contacting sooner and asked if he could clear anything up. I asked him about pricing and he said no one can offer guarantees on pricing because no prices have been released yet. I told him there were dealers offering under invoice discounts. He said that wasn't possible, wished me a good day and ended the call.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Surprise, surprise. He actually called me this morning. He apologized for not contacting sooner and asked if he could clear anything up. I asked him about pricing and he said no one can offer guarantees on pricing because no prices have been released yet. I told him there were dealers offering under invoice discounts. He said that wasn't possible, wished me a good day and ended the call.
Ya, they think their sh*t don't stink. My 2 cents.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base

Wow, guess they don't want to practice good customer service.

Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just a friendly GO STARS!!!

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I spoke to Team. Right now they're at MSRP no dealer markup. No deals either though. They were helpful and contacted me right away when I expressed interest. I don't believe any of the Vegas dealers will be offering discounts though.

Broncosofinsta

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Mesquite as well and have a reservation with St George Ford. I have not heard anything from them and I'm already thinking about switching to a Vegas dealer and after finding this thread I'm likely going to switch to Team Ford. I'd definitely join a group buy
Sponsored