Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still in it. Just traded in my JKU for a used Si to hold me over with my late B6G registration. I knew from the start my Bronco will run almost $50k.

Friendly ford hasn’t said anything more about deposit increase or if it’s refundable or not.
Your deposit is refundable if you back out prior to your build being final. As for a deposit increase that's up to the individual dealers.
Sponsored

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cancelled my 7/16 reservation with Ford Country ( gotta have a white top) hope it opens up production for you guys in MY21...best of luck!...have a second reservation for 2022 with granger (with my luck won't see the vehicle until 2023!)

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cancelled my 7/16 reservation with Ford Country ( gotta have a white top) hope it opens up production for you guys in MY21...best of luck!...have a second reservation for 2022 with granger (with my luck won't see the vehicle until 2023!)

Heres hoping you don't have to wait too long
??

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be going in tomorrow morning to reserve my Badlands. I won’t know my delivery date until some time in May.

Who else has pulled the trigger?

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will be going in tomorrow morning to reserve my Badlands. I won’t know my delivery date until some time in May.

?? ... decided to wait and see the updated B&P and see those new shiny accessories that are said to be had.

Though, probably not gonna add anything else to the list that I already trimmed down ... but who knows ??.

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
?? ... (gonna order a 2 door and the 2.7L and I'm ordering a Base trim) decided to wait and see the updated B&P and see those new shiny accessories that are said to be had.

Though, probably not gonna add anything else to the list that I already trimmed down ... but who knows ??.

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Vegas has been quiet for months! How many people are still pulling the trigger on the Bronco?

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Vegas has been quiet for months! How many people are still pulling the trigger on the Bronco?
... I decided to downgrade to the 2.3L to get a lower price; perhaps get some add on.

Wondering about those Ranger wheel sumthins (don't have time to use the search bar), saw in the order guides that were posted; perhaps the spare tire cover ... would like info and pictures on those.

.... waiting on that b&p update ... if not im at 32k something, or close to 33k plus.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Friendly dealership called me. Guy said send in the build and they will order it. I asked about a buyers order to sign Alberto Marez said there is nothing to sign that he knows of. I will wait to talk to his boss Randy Block next week when off.

Friendly said no additional deposit. I am Rez # 300ish and Friendly has 150 allocations. IMO. All these numbers will change once actual orders are in. Just seems strange to make orders on $100 deposit and no paperwork to sign.

Lemme text Mr Block.....

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Friendly dealership called me. Guy said send in the build and they will order it. I asked about a buyers order to sign Alberto Marez said there is nothing to sign that he knows of. I will wait to talk to his boss Randy Block next week when off.

Friendly said no additional deposit. I am Rez # 300ish and Friendly has 150 allocations. IMO. All these numbers will change once actual orders are in. Just seems strange to make orders on $100 deposit and no paperwork to sign.

Lemme text Mr Block.....
Team ford had me sign the order form in person with an OTD price excluding financing APR before they submitted my order.

Ford is not requiring any other funds to order the Bronco outside of the 100.

Sponsored

BreezyNVegas

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Team ford had me sign the order form in person with an OTD price excluding financing APR before they submitted my order.

Ford is not requiring any other funds to order the Bronco outside of the 100.
I ordered mine last week at Team Ford. No extra deposit.

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, Honda Accord Sport 2.0, Lexus sc430
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Ive set up my reservation thru Friendly in Vegas originally had BD but looking seriously at the WT go nuts with options. Im 72 how many more toys in my future? Love the 2 door, but my 10 yr old wants go camping with her dog so I’m just about pull the trigger. Don’t know if the dog can jump that high though. Color Rapid Red looked pretty sweet Stig sent out.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are you guys ordering where you are thinking it will be MY22? What dealership?
Sponsored