JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Vegas folks! I'm sorry for drawing this thread back out 2 weeks after it ended, but I have a couple of questions. I have not made a reservation yet, nor have I talked with any Ford dealer, here in Vegas, or other states.

I'm wondering if anyone has found a dealer in town that will match, or come close to Granger's deal. I know i missed the October 2k deal, but they still look like the best bet from what I've seen here in the forums. Has anyone possibly found a way to do a group buy? I saw some of the earlier posts, but didn't see any mention of a local dealership actually working with a group here in town. Has anyone looked, or spoken with any Ford dealers in Utah? I remember going to St. George many years ago to purchase vehicles, it was a decent savings for a very short drive.

As much as the Granger deal sounds fantastic, the distance seems like it would void out the price savings. Although I agree, a cross country road trip/trail trip sounds like a lot of fun. Especially if there's a stop in Moab ?
I went elsewhere.

... with the fall of xplan, seems adm is more than likely.
Sponsored

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Best I have heard is MSRP from all Vegas dealers. And no dealer updates from friendly ford for me.
That really sucks. It seems like every other vehicle out here is a Ford. You'd think there would be a dealership that would give a little extra, since locals would be more likely to go back to them for service and accessories. ?

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi Vegas folks!

As much as the Granger deal sounds fantastic, the distance seems like it would void out the price savings. Although I agree, a cross country road trip/trail trip sounds like a lot of fun. Especially if there's a stop in Moab ?
The best you'll find in Vegas is MSRP. With the Granger deal, I'll be saving ~$2000 off MSRP on my base sasquatch. A plane ticket to Des Moines is ~$100 and I'm guestimating about $300 in gas if you drive straight back. Call it $500 to bring it home and I still saved $1500. If you're going higher trim levels, you'll save even more. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PlayBallVegas

First Name
Sue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Titan swapped Nissan Xterra Pro-4X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The best you'll find in Vegas is MSRP. With the Granger deal, I'll be saving ~$2000 off MSRP on my base sasquatch. A plane ticket to Des Moines is ~$100 and I'm guestimating about $300 in gas if you drive straight back. Call it $500 to bring it home and I still saved $1500. If you're going higher trim levels, you'll save even more. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Unfortunately, I'd be looking at two people (hotels) and our dog. Plus, I need to sell or trade in our Xterra here in town, so we wouldn't have to drive there and back.

We Titan swapped it (installed an aftermarket Titan suspension system), added steel bumpers, rear bumper with a tire hanger, 33" tires, rock rails, winch, etc. So we'd either have to return it to stock, or find a private buyer. Dealerships don't really want to take on a modded Xterra lol

I know we won't get anywhere near what we have invested in it, but it would be nice to have a good chunk as a down payment. It's our daily driver as well as our weekend toy.

We have around 85k miles on it right now, can't even guess what it would have by the time our turn would come around on the Bronco. Although, if they announce the Warthog soon. I'll baby the X until it's ready.

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A little bird told me that Gaudin Ford "may" offer pricing in the X-Plan neighborhood. This is second hand from someone who deals with the fleet manager there so not sure if it will apply to retail customers. They haven't decided anything yet but I was encouraged that there might be no ADM shenanigans. Just an FYI. I'll be buying locally since none of the out of state options appeal to me for various reasons.

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Vegas folks! I'm sorry for drawing this thread back out 2 weeks after it ended, but I have a couple of questions. I have not made a reservation yet, nor have I talked with any Ford dealer, here in Vegas, or other states.

I'm wondering if anyone has found a dealer in town that will match, or come close to Granger's deal. I know i missed the October 2k deal, but they still look like the best bet from what I've seen here in the forums. Has anyone possibly found a way to do a group buy? I saw some of the earlier posts, but didn't see any mention of a local dealership actually working with a group here in town. Has anyone looked, or spoken with any Ford dealers in Utah? I remember going to St. George many years ago to purchase vehicles, it was a decent savings for a very short drive.

I switched from Gaudin ti Kearney in SD.
A little bird told me that Gaudin Ford "may" offer pricing in the X-Plan neighborhood. This is second hand from someone who deals with the fleet manager there so not sure if it will apply to retail customers. They haven't decided anything yet but I was encouraged that there might be no ADM shenanigans. Just an FYI. I'll be buying locally since none of the out of state options appeal to me for various reasons.
Gaudin rep (not a little bird) told me they will "honor xpricing if Ford includes it". And we already know Ford isn't including it.

Car dealers in this town may be the scummiest I've ever seen. Churn em and burn em cuz there's always fresh meat moving to Vegas

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I switched from Gaudin ti Kearney in SD.
Gaudin rep (not a little bird) told me they will "honor xpricing if Ford includes it". And we already know Ford isn't including it.

Car dealers in this town may be the scummiest I've ever seen. Churn em and burn em cuz there's always fresh meat moving to Vegas
I bought my last car from Gaudin and did all my service work there, but the way they treated me with this whole reservation process means I won't be using them for anything again.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I still have time before switching if I go that way so I am still with friendly ford. Here is today’s email.

Hello Bronco Fans!!!

As we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Bronco, Friendly Ford wanted to give you an update as to some next steps. Ford has indicated that they will be asking the dealers to start converting reservations to actual orders beginning at some point in December and carrying through January. This next step will help Ford in planning the manufacturing by determining which customers are truly interested in moving forward and which trim levels, packages, and options are most desired. Once Ford starts to build your Bronco, they will begin to give updates as to the progress. Ford is currently projecting to have the first Broncos delivered summer of 2021.
Ford’s goal is to have these ordered Broncos end up in the hands of those that placed it. Ford has laid out its basic Bronco allocation plan, as well as penalties for dealerships that do not stick to the integrity of the reservation/order process. Ford Motor Company and Friendly Ford share the same goal, which is to ensure that every ordered Bronco goes to the person that ordered it. Ford will be tracking the sales and will hand out penalties for dealers that are not in compliance. There will be dealers out there trying to circumvent the process, but Friendly Ford is not one of them!! To that end, Friendly Ford may require an additional deposit at time of order to assist with order fall out.
Once Ford has determined it will begin to take orders, a Friendly Ford Bronco expert will reach out to you to get your order information. By this time, I am sure most of you have been on the build price to start to select what you would order and what it will cost. If you have not, Friendly Ford recommends that you go to Ford.com and build your Bronco and either print off the information or email it to yourself so that you can forward the information to us. Friendly Ford will check it against the order guide and then place your order. Ford Motor Company and Friendly Ford will keep you updated as information becomes available throughout the process
Friendly Ford appreciates your business. The excitement for this vehicle is unlike any other the auto industry has seen in many years. See you in the wild!

Bill Bosnos
General Manager
Friendly Ford

Friendly Ford
660 N Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas NV 89107

www.friendlyfordlv.com/
(702) 870-7221

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went to The 215 Jeep dealer yesterday to test drive the rubicons. If Ford takes too long, has delays, makes me a bad deal etc I will still have Rubicon as plan B and I know I will be happy in a Rubicon. But just dealing with the sales monkey makes me think I might just sell my JKU to carvana or local dealer. I would loose out on the $1,600 tax savings on a trade in and fly to anywhere I want to buy a Bronco and drive back visiting family on the way back.

I just have a feeling the conversation about my Jeep trade in when Broncos are hitting the street will sound like the dealers will have many reasons why they will not give a good trade in value. I figure they will claim everyone is trading in Jeeps and all other cars to get the Bronco so they will not pay good money for the trade in. And when your sitting at the dealer trying to pick up the Bronco, there will not be time to do anything but accept their crummy trade in value.

I think I will not have any drama and just take my trade in $$ and not hassle with their trade in downgrades.

Right now carvana will pick up my 2013 Jeep and give me $20k and I don’t even have to leave the house. At first I wasn’t looking at out of state deals because I didn’t want to drive cross country to trade in my Jeep. I still have time to change my mind another ten times, who knows.

Friendly has said MSRP but I haven’t asked for anything in writing as a guarantee of no ADM, and kinda think all they will offer is their word.

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went to The 215 Jeep dealer yesterday to test drive the rubicons. If Ford takes too long, has delays, makes me a bad deal etc I will still have Rubicon as plan B and I know I will be happy in a Rubicon. But just dealing with the sales monkey makes me think I might just sell my JKU to carvana or local dealer. I would loose out on the $1,600 tax savings on a trade in and fly to anywhere I want to buy a Bronco and drive back visiting family on the way back.

I just have a feeling the conversation about my Jeep trade in when Broncos are hitting the street will sound like the dealers will have many reasons why they will not give a good trade in value. I figure they will claim everyone is trading in Jeeps and all other cars to get the Bronco so they will not pay good money for the trade in. And when your sitting at the dealer trying to pick up the Bronco, there will not be time to do anything but accept their crummy trade in value.

I think I will not have any drama and just take my trade in $$ and not hassle with their trade in downgrades.

Right now carvana will pick up my 2013 Jeep and give me $20k and I don’t even have to leave the house. At first I wasn’t looking at out of state deals because I didn’t want to drive cross country to trade in my Jeep. I still have time to change my mind another ten times, who knows.

Friendly has said MSRP but I haven’t asked for anything in writing as a guarantee of no ADM, and kinda think all they will offer is their word.

I went out of state. I was not happy with what i was hearing from the dealership; like this is a big thing for Ford and their dealership and they dont have a game plan with 2 minutes on the clock.

It seemed to me after the fall of xplan they were holding out for some way to adm us; i asked some simple questions and got "well they haven't decided this or that, we' ll let you know later".

... i switched the day after.

I think most dealers that once said they will be cool with you, they will try something later.

That's why i decided to choose from the dealerships that have posted here where for sure they are open and have a game plan.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Megawatt If you do decide to go the Jeep route, take a look at Jeep Only on Sahara. I feel their customer service is much better than Desert 215. Especially post sale.

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still have time before switching if I go that way so I am still with friendly ford. Here is today’s email.

Hello Bronco Fans!!!

As we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Bronco, Friendly Ford wanted to give you an update as to some next steps. Ford has indicated that they will be asking the dealers to start converting reservations to actual orders beginning at some point in December and carrying through January. This next step will help Ford in planning the manufacturing by determining which customers are truly interested in moving forward and which trim levels, packages, and options are most desired. Once Ford starts to build your Bronco, they will begin to give updates as to the progress. Ford is currently projecting to have the first Broncos delivered summer of 2021.
Ford’s goal is to have these ordered Broncos end up in the hands of those that placed it. Ford has laid out its basic Bronco allocation plan, as well as penalties for dealerships that do not stick to the integrity of the reservation/order process. Ford Motor Company and Friendly Ford share the same goal, which is to ensure that every ordered Bronco goes to the person that ordered it. Ford will be tracking the sales and will hand out penalties for dealers that are not in compliance. There will be dealers out there trying to circumvent the process, but Friendly Ford is not one of them!! To that end, Friendly Ford may require an additional deposit at time of order to assist with order fall out.
Once Ford has determined it will begin to take orders, a Friendly Ford Bronco expert will reach out to you to get your order information. By this time, I am sure most of you have been on the build price to start to select what you would order and what it will cost. If you have not, Friendly Ford recommends that you go to Ford.com and build your Bronco and either print off the information or email it to yourself so that you can forward the information to us. Friendly Ford will check it against the order guide and then place your order. Ford Motor Company and Friendly Ford will keep you updated as information becomes available throughout the process
Friendly Ford appreciates your business. The excitement for this vehicle is unlike any other the auto industry has seen in many years. See you in the wild!

Bill Bosnos
General Manager
Friendly Ford

Friendly Ford
660 N Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas NV 89107

www.friendlyfordlv.com/
(702) 870-7221
I went out of state. I was not happy with what i was hearing from the dealership; like this is a big thing for Ford and their dealership and they dont have a game plan with 2 minutes on the clock.

It seemed to me after the fall of xplan they were holding out for some way to adm us; i asked some simple questions and got "well they haven't decided this or that, we' ll let you know later".

... i switched the day after.

I think most dealers that once said they will be cool with you, they will try something later.

That's why i decided to choose from the dealerships that have posted here where for sure they are open and have a game plan.
Same here. Friendly just stopped replying after I asked about pricing. And Gaudin was nothing but slick talk without any commitment.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same here. Friendly just stopped replying after I asked about pricing. And Gaudin was nothing but slick talk without any commitment.

... I believe I saw a post by someone who asked a dealer if the were going to markup reserved Broncos, paraphrased the dealer responded with a hell yeah!!! (and I'm pretty sure Stone Cold is a cool guy so he wouldn't say so [?? if I remember right I think thats how that went]).

Also, the person got a response that they would do more so on a Base trim as there is less profit lower on the trim ladder; especially with Ford pricing the Base under 30,000 with destination and maybe more for First Edition reserves.

... ?? $40,000 (not was quoted but just sayin) Base trim barebones build anyone ... THEM As_h__es!

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm new to this forum, live in Vegas. I placed an order for a Bronco around the end of November. And I'm a big fan of Gaudin Ford, even though I live one mile from Team Ford Lincoln near Ann and US95.

Good treatment in the service bay = you got my business in the sales department. And the folks at Gaudin are top notch.
Sponsored

Last edited: