Sponsored

Very rough idle when the AC is on? (video in post)

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I posted about this exact thing today, I searched "vibration when AC is on" but your post didn't come up. Mine just started doing this yesterday. Our temps have been high the last few weeks. This week they are lower and this is the first time I noticed it. It's so rough that I can feel my seat and what feels like the whole undercarriage vibrating. I don't think it's normal.
Hi there. This rough at idle concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Sponsored

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, you’d think this thread would be getting more attention. I know I’m not a mechanic or engineer… but I’ve owned 7 different vehicles from all different brands and years and NONE of them did this in the summer (or ever).

if you do decide to take yours to the dealer, please let me know what they say
I agree, it's very annoying to hear someone say your ass vibrating in your seat in your brand new car is "normal". LOL. I sent a DM to FMC gave them my VIN and said I will bring it in if they have seen this issue and know the cause. I don't have high hopes for resolution at my local dealership.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree, it's very annoying to hear someone say your ass vibrating in your seat in your brand new car is "normal". LOL. I sent a DM to FMC gave them my VIN and said I will bring it in if they have seen this issue and know the cause. I don't have high hopes for resolution at my local dealership.

Yeah, unfortunately my local dealerships try to do as little work as possible...

they currently are refusing to fix the window rattle even though there is a service bulletin on it

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, unfortunately my local dealerships try to do as little work as possible...

they currently are refusing to fix the window rattle even though there is a service bulletin on it
That is so unbelievably frustrating. I lucked out, I don't have a window ratlle. What is their reasoning for refusal to fix a known issue?

NVBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same issue, but I also notice it when the AC isn't even on. I've literally had the Bronco for 2 weeks. Any update on this? @Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the same issue, but I also notice it when the AC isn't even on. I've literally had the Bronco for 2 weeks. Any update on this? @Ford Motor Company
Hi there, Alex. This concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Bronco. Could you please send us a DM with your VIN and dealership information? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Sponsored