Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So excited. I just got a call from my local dealer. I have a Vin number and my bronco is scheduled to go to the plant on January 9. Their estimating it getting to the dealer in North Carolina by the end of February..
Sponsored

AZBronc24

Heritage
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram, 2010 Camaro,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So excited. I just got a call from my local dealer. I have a Vin number and my bronco is scheduled to go to the plant on January 9. Their estimating it getting to the dealer in North Carolina by the end of February..
Interesting, that's hopefully correct. Mine is scheduled for week 1 in January, with an unknown delivery time frame. Seems, it's hard to knock down actual shipping time after being built.

Lujess

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, 2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting, that's hopefully correct. Mine is scheduled for week 1 in January, with an unknown delivery time frame. Seems, it's hard to knock down actual shipping time after being built.
Some of the build threads for December (last of the '23s) are showing as quick as a month from build to expected arrival....but that of course assumes the shipping estimates are correct. And that particular example was going to NC....

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There’s a lot of luck that goes with shipping! Most trains make it across the country in three weeks or less but then you need to get trucked from the rail yard to your dealer. That can take a few days to a few weeks.

Best case is you are going by convoy and normally less than a week once you get loaded on a truck. Those are only states basically surrounding Michigan.

AZBronc24

Heritage
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram, 2010 Camaro,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There’s a lot of luck that goes with shipping! Most trains make it across the country in three weeks or less but then you need to get trucked from the rail yard to your dealer. That can take a few days to a few weeks.

Best case is you are going by convoy and normally less than a week once you get loaded on a truck. Those are only states basically surrounding Michigan.
Ah, I'm in Michigan. So, it'll be interesting how long it takes.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ah, I'm in Michigan. So, it'll be interesting how long it takes.
We’ve seen people in Michigan get them in less than a week. Somewhat the luck of the draw and timing.

Awoww281

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wild track ordered
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How long does it usually take from Michigan to Houston Texas on deliveries?

Rocky905

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BADLANDS non-SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe better now, but my 23 BADLANDS, non SAS, High, 2.7L sat on a lot in Dearborn for 12 weeks after being built. (Built 23 Mar, delivered 19 July).

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How long does it usually take from Michigan to Houston Texas on deliveries?
First it needs to get on a rail car after it is built and released, that can take 2 days to several weeks if you are one of the unlucky few that get held up.
once it is on a rail car, it is probably no more than 2 weeks from Michigan to a Houston rail yard. Each metro area has a large rail yard or two that can handle loading and unloading vehicles.
there it can sit until it is picked up by truck transport anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks before it is delivered to your dealer.
so once it is released from the factory, all together, best case scenario is that it gets to your dealer in 2 and a half to three weeks.
a good estimate for most cases is 3 weeks to a month.

OP
OP

mzman

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know how long it typically takes to build if it’s going to the plant on 1/9?

Sponsored

dumpsterfire22

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Estimated times differ. I was told all along that est delivery was going to be 12/19-12/25. I picked it up last Saturday. I'm in AZ, so it can happen quickly.

cosmicsloth

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 1956 Chevy Bel-Air
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's great to hear man, that's a pretty quick turn around. I ordered mine here in NC back in March/April 2023 and my original build week was Sept 18th before the strikes which then pushed it to the week of Nov 13th. Got my built notice on Nov 17th and then found out the railcar made it to Winston-Salem on Dec 11th. So hopefully it'll be at my dealer here in the next week or so.

OP
OP

mzman

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So how long is it taking from build to get to you in WS?

OP
OP

mzman

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where are you located in NC? I’m just south of Chapel Hill. So it was less than a month to go from build to get to WS?

cosmicsloth

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 1956 Chevy Bel-Air
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Some of the build threads for December (last of the '23s) are showing as quick as a month from build to expected arrival....but that of course assumes the shipping estimates are correct. And that particular example was going to NC....
About right, my 2023 was built Nov 17th and is expected to get here this week. So about a month from built to arriving. To be honest, it might've been here sooner but when I was tracing the railcar there was about a 4 day delay in Ohio as it was getting serviced. But after those services it made it down to NC in about 3 days.
Sponsored