First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Things are happening in the System. Got a VIN yesterday and had first look at build details. Any guesses how long till scheduled for production?
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a vin then you have a build week. Historically your dealer can see it and should be able to tell you, but all of a sudden in the past week Ford has gotten rather stingy with the info.

Doug911

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was told our build was previewing this week. No idea what’s going on though, because a previous thread said no scheduling this week. Did you get an email, I assume, or hear from your dealership?

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer notified me last week I was previewing, which got me excited, but then I also knew no scheduling last week or this week so it had me a little confused as well...:unsure:

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was told our build was previewing this week. No idea what’s going on though, because a previous thread said no scheduling this week. Did you get an email, I assume, or hear from your dealership?
I spoke with Karen at Ford Bronco support. She didnt tell me that it was scheduled to build yet though. I am finally able to look it up by VIN on the Ford sight and all the build info is correct but again... not scheduled.

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have a vin then you have a build week. Historically your dealer can see it and should be able to tell you, but all of a sudden in the past week Ford has gotten rather stingy with the info.
I talked to both the dealer and karen at ford and neither said I had a production dat but my dealer GM said its getting built soon. He was very surprised as I am only at 80 days since ordering.
Sponsored