Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So the Ford order tracking website will say when it’s built?
Sponsored

cosmicsloth

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend, 1956 Chevy Bel-Air
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So how long is it taking from build to get to you in WS?
Where are you located in NC? I’m just south of Chapel Hill. So it was less than a month to go from build to get to WS?
About a month so far, build date Nov 17th arrived in WS Sunday (11 Dec) and it's currently waiting for auto transport.

I'm in Fayetteville area. Seems most of the rail shipping stops at the Norfolk Southern Winston-Salem yard before being trucked elsewhere.

cosmicsloth

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So the Ford order tracking website will say when it’s built?
Tracker is reliable to an extent, if you check the Tracking sticky in this topic, you'll actually be able to see it "come alive" during your build week by monitoring when the modules coming online. My modules populated and got a tear line (getting a tear line on the module tracker is usually the indicator it's been built) and then the tracker didn't get a built notice until about 4-5 days after that.

OP
OP

mzman

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if my build week is 1/8/24.. when should I start checking all of that stuff? Do you have a link of where to find out all that information?

One more question..when does the window sticker generate on the order tracker site?

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DIESEL

Sorry, just replying to the title and read ZERO other posts here.

Have a great day, y'all. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco VIN 1702570972448

cosmicsloth

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So if my build week is 1/8/24.. when should I start checking all of that stuff? Do you have a link of where to find out all that information?

One more question..when does the window sticker generate on the order tracker site?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

The window sticker link on the tracker is generally broken. You can use the backdoor link provided in the thread above. Usually the window sticker populates after you receive a VIN and a "In production" notification.
Sponsored