First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so they were making it sound like the bronco didnt cut it from factory with its factory rack.
They weren’t making it sound like the factory rack didn’t cut it. The factory rack didn’t cut it, which is no surprise, including to the owner of that Bronco.
Sponsored

xidex

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My point was yes the rack didn’t cut it with 40’s but they made it sound like bronco’s in general don’t cut it at all . Reason I say that is now I wonder if I buy a bronco with the Sasquatch package is the rack going to be toast in a year as apposed to very aggressive 40’s tearing the rack apart on a tough trail in short order

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

dave91gt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 1991 Mustang GT, 1992 Mustang LX, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 1998 Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve followed LiteBrite for years. The StepChild has been an awesome build. Nothing underneath that Jeep is remotely factory. But they built it to do their type of wheeling. They have a Bronco and I’m sure with their connections will build it their way. Keep an eye on them. As far as the Bronco- I’m seriously surprised a basically factory stock Bronco on big tires just wheeled those trails. every Jeep with them was built for that terrain. The Bronco held its own in my eyes. Kudos to the owner willing to go straight for built Jeeps to measure his Bronco ability. The standard surprised me. Definitely less “polished” than an auto. That clutch held up. With those tires on a level 8. Seriously- there’s a lot of hidden gems in there. Wait until there’s an aftermarket for the Bronco in a few years.
Sponsored