First Name
Leonides Roa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW 550i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They showed the parts at SEMA I believe. Brad Lovell posted it on his IG. But Drew Peroni said those didn’t look thick & strong enough on the photos so it might not be good enough 🤷🏻
Sponsored

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted to post the update/redo they just did
He somehow fixed the weak point in the steering and they went back at it just a few days later.
Heyyyy, way to redeem yourself, Bronco! Now we're talking! Our rigs will be able to keep up, at some point. (Who knows how many times that Bronco could have tackled The Maze before breaking. The Wrangler is pretty much bulletproof, the obstacles are nothing to it.)

I'll be interested to learn more about the parts. Looks like 40s are possible with IFS and some body cutting. It'd be nice if we could just buy custom fenders to accommodate the 40s.

I think I'll wait a couple of years to bump my Bronco up and see if we can let the market mature to support 40s. I think the Bronco looks great on the big tires. 37s are the bare minimum these days, and everyone wants 40s. On a full-size 4-door like the Bronco, so do I.

The only real issue the Bronco had all day was with traction... those super-swamper type tires weren't doing him any favors in the desert.

Reactions: RLW

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To eliminate the manual handicap, I have one of these in my Jeep for those times when you need to have 1 foot on the clutch and 1 on the brake but then realize you don't have a third foot.
1639623360654.png

My drive by wire, is an actual Wire. LOL
In order from top to bottom
Gas Pedal
Hand Throttle
Cruise Control
Yep, had one in my XJ. One of the best mods for a manual. ;)
Sponsored