Sponsored

WA State Check-In

Deleted member 5064

Welcome to the forum! Looks like we're pretty close! I live in Battle Ground.
Will be my first off road vehicle so trying to learn all the lingo. Was weirdly cross shopping sports cars , new Supra , M2 competition and mx5 Miata for a fun enthusiast weekend car but decided I should get out and enjoy the outdoors more
Sponsored

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Appreciate the welcome! Spent the evening trying to find that comet. May have to go to Frenchman’s Bar tomorrow at sunset to try and spot it.

Looking forward to maybe getting together with some other local Bronco owners sometime next year!

Sponsored

Deleted member 5064

Any luck on pricing info at area dealers about ADM or Xplan? I have a 2 door WildTrax reservation at Vancouver Ford and placed a second placeholder Badlands 2 door at Westlie.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any luck on pricing info at area dealers about ADM or Xplan? I have a 2 door WildTrax reservation at Vancouver Ford and placed a second placeholder Badlands 2 door at Westlie.
Neither Vancouver Ford nor Westlie showed up when I was trying to reserve day 1 so I went with the forum bronco dealer who has been on here much longer than most and has been super transparent about the buying process and everything. In Kansas City though so I'll probably road trip it back.

skeeter97

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Up in Bellingham here. Been lurking forever and have been impatiently waiting for this thing forever. I'm REALLY hoping that tow capacity goes up a bit, as I need to tow my 3600lb boat with it. If it does, I'll have one in my driveway

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Up in Bellingham here. Been lurking forever and have been impatiently waiting for this thing forever. I'm REALLY hoping that tow capacity goes up a bit, as I need to tow my 3600lb boat with it. If it does, I'll have one in my driveway
Guaranteed it would tow a 3600lb boat and all the gear that goes in the boat no issue. There is definitely a safety margin they have over that 3500 lbs mark. Engine/trans wise no reason it shouldn't be able to hit 5k. My guess is the suspension/short wheelbase brings it down quite a bit.

skeeter97

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Guaranteed it would tow a 3600lb boat and all the gear that goes in the boat no issue. There is definitely a safety margin they have over that 3500 lbs mark. Engine/trans wise no reason it shouldn't be able to hit 5k. My guess is the suspension/short wheelbase brings it down quite a bit.
For sure, I have zero doubt it COULD tow 3600lbs easily, I just hope the rating goes up, as it's a potential insurance nightmare if I were to get into an accident or something while towing "over the limit."

Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For sure, I have zero doubt it COULD tow 3600lbs easily, I just hope the rating goes up, as it's a potential insurance nightmare if I were to get into an accident or something while towing "over the limit."
Just pull the seats out of the boat real quick before the insurance agency comes in with their scale lol. Inboard or outboard? Outboard you could easily pull off before being weighed and drop at least 100 lbs lol

skeeter97

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just pull the seats out of the boat real quick before the insurance agency comes in with their scale lol. Inboard or outboard? Outboard you could easily pull off before being weighed and drop at least 100 lbs lol
Outboard, and I can probably pull the kicker motor and downriggers to save even more weight! Where there's a will, there's a way

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Outboard, and I can probably pull the kicker motor and downriggers to save even more weight! Where there's a will, there's a way
Haha there ya go! We'll have that thing down to 3k in no time!

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

West Seattle here. Going for an Outer Bank ATM.

Edit: Planning to buy at Awesome Ford in Chehalis for the 8.2% sales tax instead of 10.1% in Seattle.

Last edited:

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello,

Saw there were no posts in this forum, so I thought I would get the ball rolling. I'm from western WA, close to Mount Rainier!

I'll be looking to either sell my F150 and pick up a 4 door Bronco, or let my little Bronco II go and pick up a 2 door. Still waiting to see what the 2dr looks like and pricing of course.

Who else is here from WA?
you got any pics of mt rainier?
Sponsored