Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buckley, 4 door wildtrak reserved at Sunset ford
Buckley also. Reserved a Black Diamond at Fugate. I use them for my routine service work which has all gone well, so figured I would give them chance in sales.
Sponsored

CascadianCorvid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a look at the group by thread. Perhaps if we get enough orders together, an OR dealer will cut us a great deal similar to Granger in Iowa.
I think they will have no problem selling these, so they have little incentive to cut any deals. If we have 10+ people, we could perhaps get some interest by saying we'll go to the dealer who gives us the best price. Below that, I doubt it. I'm willing to be one of the group though. :)
I'm currently waiting for the configurator to absolutely make up my mind on what I want to get. Last time I bought a new car, I used Truecar.com and got a rock bottom price. I had to drive to Gresham, but it saved me the mark up. I bought a BRZ, and they are often market up. I got to skip that. I wonder if the Reservation broncos will be safe from mark ups, or at the whim of the dealer.

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they will have no problem selling these, so they have little incentive to cut any deals. If we have 10+ people, we could perhaps get some interest by saying we'll go to the dealer who gives us the best price. Below that, I doubt it. I'm willing to be one of the group though. :)
I'm currently waiting for the configurator to absolutely make up my mind on what I want to get. Last time I bought a new car, I used Truecar.com and got a rock bottom price. I had to drive to Gresham, but it saved me the mark up. I bought a BRZ, and they are often market up. I got to skip that. I wonder if the Reservation broncos will be safe from mark ups, or at the whim of the dealer.
I think its going to depend on the dealer.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2dr Badlands and
2dr Black Diamond

Last edited:

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Westlie is not interested in a group buy discount. But again, they will honor X Plan if Ford authorizes it.

Sponsored

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive emailed Suburban, Gresham, Landmark, Dick Mackenzie, and Courtesy asking about X Plan and interest in a group buy. Will report back.

raskull360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 XLT FSB 302 E4OD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ive emailed Suburban, Gresham, Landmark, Dick Mackenzie, and Courtesy asking about X Plan and interest in a group buy. Will report back.
Same, I have confirmation from Westlie Ford and Courtesy ford about them HONORING the X-Plan (as of July 21st anyway), I posted in the master list as well I am not sure if they updated it. I can share screencaps of the emails if necessary.

Battle Ground checking in! Doing 2dr Basesquatch!

Reactions: fv9

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gresham confirmed X Plan and will only offer a % discount for dealer installed options for our group.

Landmark said no to group buy and yes to X Plan.

Suburban doesnt think Ford will allow X Plan in the first year and says they cannot allow group pricing per Ford. Obviously not true.

Waiting to hear from Courtesy.

Deleted member 5064

Great info guys. I was planning to buy from Westlie, but I'm ok with going elsewhere. If we can get a discount on extras, that's something. I'm sure we'll all need a bunch of misc stuff.
I
Great info guys. I was planning to buy from Westlie, but I'm ok with going elsewhere. If we can get a discount on extras, that's something. I'm sure we'll all need a bunch of misc stuff.
Sounds like atleast Westlie and Gresham for X plan which I would be happy with . I placed 2 pre orders ( the first one on a 2 door WildTrak at Vancouver Ford last Tuesday morning the 14th ) and then last Thursday the 16th on a 2 door Badlands at Westlie. Will try and move original reservation from Vancouver to Westlie or Gresham when the time comes to secure allocation.

Sponsored

CascadianCorvid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't placed my order yet. I'm waiting for the configurator. I'm not sure if I'm shooting myself in the foot by waiting. I figure they won't run out of any of the normal trim levels.
Edit:
Did the thing... I was convinced by reading about financing. I want the price locked, and the ability to qualify for the better rates, etc. Also, it's refundable.

Bronco blacked.PNG

Last edited:

Deleted member 5064

I haven't placed my order yet. I'm waiting for the configurator. I'm not sure if I'm shooting myself in the foot by waiting. I figure they won't run out of any of the normal trim levels.
I don’t see any drawback to just pre ordering ASAP. You can change trim and dealer in December and the $100 is refundedable if you decide to move on. I was at Vancouver Ford yesterday when I took my Mazda in for service and said they had over 200 orders over the first 48 hours.

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
West Seattle, also checking in. Reserved a FE at Sound Ford and I agree: communication has been... Odd. I'm going to email the GM tomorrow for details on ADM, X-Plan, etc. I'll update the spreadsheet stickied when I hear back. I've heard good things about Evergreen Ford, so if I don't like the answers... Well...

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everett here! Placed a reservation with Epic Ford here in Everett for a 2DR Base. Planning on the Sasquatch with the V6. Would like the Cactus Grey or Area 51 so we will see how much I’m willing to spend. Joined Mustang Club of America for the X-Plan pricing, so hopefully that works out. I asked Epic Ford what their pricing structure is and got a really vague response. No mention of X-plan, ADM, or anything. Have to play the waiting game It seems.
Sponsored