2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blend 10/18
Built 10/19
Shipped 10/21
Delivered 11/5
FoK was dealer. They honored "X Plan" pricing. They even advertise on their site "X Plan" for all. Was only about $800 less than MSRP on my 2dr base but at least it wasn't +20k ADM.
Sponsored

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's me. I live in Kingsgate by Safeway. I haven't seen another Bronco in Kirkland, but I saw one at 60 acres, one at Marymoor and just this week I saw 3 around everett

i don't know of any other FEs in Kirkland

MSRP at FoK NO LUCK GETTING FORDPASS POINTS!!!!!
I saw an Area 51 4-door FE in Kirkland near Heritage Park earlier today. I think its the same one I keep seeing along the waterfront area.

Also, for the Fordpass points, you can escalate with FordPass support once 30 days have passed.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I saw an Area 51 4-door FE in Kirkland near Heritage Park earlier today. I think its the same one I keep seeing along the waterfront area.

Also, for the Fordpass points, you can escalate with FordPass support once 30 days have passed.
No luck... called FP support. They said that the points are sitting there waiting for the dealer to do something. Steve Cunnington doesn't know where to do that apparently. I ask FP support if the dealer could call them, they said it wouldn't do any good, the dealer needs to call their rep. Its just a bunch of BS... If it was just a couple 100 bucks I would give up, but I have 220,000 points owed to me from the FE and another 62,000 supposedly coming with the Badlands.

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's me. I live in Kingsgate by Safeway. I haven't seen another Bronco in Kirkland, but I saw one at 60 acres, one at Marymoor and just this week I saw 3 around everett

i don't know of any other FEs in Kirkland

MSRP at FoK NO LUCK GETTING FORDPASS POINTS!!!!!
Dude, really?! I live in Kingsgate by the Safeway. Lol! Never seen you ā˜¹

Sponsored

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No luck... called FP support. They said that the points are sitting there waiting for the dealer to do something. Steve Cunnington doesn't know where to do that apparently. I ask FP support if the dealer could call them, they said it wouldn't do any good, the dealer needs to call their rep. Its just a bunch of BS... If it was just a couple 100 bucks I would give up, but I have 220,000 points owed to me from the FE and another 62,000 supposedly coming with the Badlands.
I should be getting my Badlands in mid-December, and would not be surprised if I ran into the same Fordpass points issues. @chtucker, if itā€™s not too much trouble, would you mind inventorying where those 282,000 points are coming from so that I can make sure I get all that I should be getting?

I think 200K worth are the points for anyone that switched from a hard top a soft top in order to take deliver in 2021 (which is me). Is that correct? Where are the rest of yours coming from?

I appreciate the details. Iā€˜ve never used the Fordpass app nor the points before, so Iā€™m hoping to get smart about them before the purchase happens. Thanks for blazing the trail for me!

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I should be getting my Badlands in mid-December, and would not be surprised if I ran into the same Fordpass points issues. @chtucker, if itā€™s not too much trouble, would you mind inventorying where those 282,000 points are coming from so that I can make sure I get all that I should be getting?

I think 200K worth are the points for anyone that switched from a hard top a soft top in order to take deliver in 2021 (which is me). Is that correct? Where are the rest of yours coming from?

I appreciate the details. Iā€˜ve never used the Fordpass app nor the points before, so Iā€™m hoping to get smart about them before the purchase happens. Thanks for blazing the trail for me!
200,000 for switching from Dual tops or Mod top to MIC (I don't think the soft change itself qualifies)
42,000 for the vehicle purchase itself
20,000 for the Bronco delays

The 200,000 and 20,000 notifications were sent in emails. IF you are eligible for the 200k you should have gotten an email

I am just super ticked off because its 262k for my FE and 62k for my Badlands. Over $1,600 in pass rewards. That are some nice parts at the counter.

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
200,000 for switching from Dual tops or Mod top to MIC (I don't think the soft change itself qualifies)

The 200,000 and 20,000 notifications were sent in emails. IF you are eligible for the 200k you should have gotten an email

I am just super ticked off because its 262k for my FE and 62k for my Badlands. Over $1,600 in pass rewards. That are some nice parts at the counter.
Very helpful - thank you! I was dual top and switched to soft top. No email about the points. Bummer It doesnā€™t qualify. I will make sure to get the rest though. Thanks again.

Sponsored

ElJeffe

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jeff.henshaw.org
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1250RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think I might qualify, actually. This is the quote from the email from Ford:

ā€
Black Painted Modular Hard Top & Dual Top Roof Update

In October of 2020, we told you that the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs were not going to be available for the start of production this summer. At that time, we believed we could still offer these features as a late summer availability option for 2021 model year. However, due to the continued effects of COVID-19 on our supplier, the black painted modular hard top and dual top roofs will unfortunately not be available until 2022 model year.

Customers who currently have the black painted modular hard top or dual top roof selected will have the following options (your MSRP price will be adjusted accordingly):

1. Order the carbonized gray molded-in-color hard top roof (you can see a version here)
  2. Order the black soft top roof (with exception of Wildtrak and 2-door) (you can see a version here)
  3. Wait for black painted modular hard top or dual top roof option for 2022 model year
To make it right for not being able to get the roof option you selected, we will provide 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1,000 value) if you take delivery of a 2021 model year Bronco.ā€

It just says ā€œ2021.ā€ So I think I should qualify. I donā€™t recall getting the email, but Iā€™ll call both Ford and the dealer to inquire.

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CrossTrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Eastern WA. Ordered 10/30/21. Spending a ton of time scrolling here so I know what to hope for.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Heres my tally:
Ford Pass Rewards Points:
200,000 for MOD to MIC roof
11,000 User Appreciation Points
20,000 Early Reservation Holder
42,000 New Vehicle Purchase
1,100 converting before March 19th

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eastern WA. Ordered 10/30/21. Spending a ton of time scrolling here so I know what to hope for.
Probably better for your health if you don't spend much time here. Tends to raise peoples blood pressure...

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NE 144 Place, my wife teaches at Muir. We "moved" from Upland Green to Kingsgate 5 in July
Sweet! Iā€™m about a block or so over, NE 145th St. I walk my dogs by your street every day. Maybe Iā€™ll do a detour one if these days ;)
Sponsored