Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi! My name is Tina! I’m so excited to be apart of this forum! I started with a Badlands order and then attended a Bronco off Road Event and went nuts for the Wildtrak in Cactus Grey! I was able to make changes. I have no vin # yet. I traded my car in already and using a loaner till it comes in. From what I am reading on this forum I have about another year to wait. 😞 ugh!! It will be worth it! If you haven’t done a Bronco Off Road Event, I HIGHLY recommend it! Game changer! I was excited and now I am in LOVE with my choice! The waiting is the hardest part! My fiancé’s dad was A Ford guy. He passed right before I got to meet him, so this purchase is in honor of him! RIP dad!
Congrats to all of you who have a vin # and some light at the end of the waiting tunnel!
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a Wildtrak and I love it. I just completed Offroadeo this weekend and drive a Badlands because I was the only single and ended up riding with the trail guide. It was a good rig, but I still love my Wildtrak. They’re both very capable rigs and you’ll love your Wildtrak.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am very happy with my wildtrak, you will be too! It is worth the difficult wait😄

Paul113

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Been tracking my Wildtrack. It has made it to Virginia by rail. Just a few more stops till it gets to my home city. Then I wait for it to get to my dealer. Stoked!!

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations! My Wildtrak is built and has an estimated delivery of June 14-20. Hopefully it ships today. My dealership is 20 miles from MAP.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ordered my WT in 3/21. Re ordered in 10/21 because of roll over to MY22. Added HOSS in 3/22. Fully expecting to have to reorder again for roll over to MY23. Probably looking at a MY24 at this rate.

OP
OP
TinaGiraldi

TinaGiraldi

Wildtrak
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered my WT in 3/21. Re ordered in 10/21 because of roll over to MY22. Added HOSS in 3/22. Fully expecting to have to reorder again for roll over to MY23. Probably looking at a MY24 at this rate.
Ugh that doesn’t sound good.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great taste with the Wildtrak! Mine is currently awaiting shipment with ETA of 07/08-07/14. I added H.O.S.S 3.0; apparently it makes the Wildtrak the top dog with the exception of Bronco Raptor. The wait will be worth it and may be shorter than my almost 2 year wait especially with supply chain issues easing up a bit.

CrazyStallion

Wildtrak
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor 2018
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@brentutk posted today the new WT 3.0 badge arrival w/his 3.0 build . . .has orange edged on the mountain. I'm still patiently awaiting news of mine <Aug 2020 Res. W/MARCH 2022 3.0 OPTION. I'm dyyyyin to hear Anything these day with summer on hand and my daughter's jeep making me want to shop around while waiting for news... hang in there? Daily! . . .🤪😋 no news is good news?

20220628_192652.jpg

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@brentutk posted today the new WT 3.0 badge arrival w/his 3.0 build . . .has orange edged on the mountain. I'm still patiently awaiting news of mine <Aug 2020 Res. W/MARCH 2022 3.0 OPTION. I'm dyyyyin to hear Anything these day with summer on hand and my daughter's jeep making me want to shop around while waiting for news... hang in there? Daily! . . .🤪😋 no news is good news?

20220628_192652.jpg
Oh man I love that colored version of the sticker!

Alowery

Wildtrak
First Name
Alley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi! My name is Tina! I’m so excited to be apart of this forum! I started with a Badlands order and then attended a Bronco off Road Event and went nuts for the Wildtrak in Cactus Grey! I was able to make changes. I have no vin # yet. I traded my car in already and using a loaner till it comes in. From what I am reading on this forum I have about another year to wait. 😞 ugh!! It will be worth it! If you haven’t done a Bronco Off Road Event, I HIGHLY recommend it! Game changer! I was excited and now I am in LOVE with my choice! The waiting is the hardest part! My fiancé’s dad was A Ford guy. He passed right before I got to meet him, so this purchase is in honor of him! RIP dad!
Congrats to all of you who have a vin # and some light at the end of the waiting tunnel!
Yes if you ever get the opportunity to do the the Bronco Off Roadeo....DO IT!! I just completed the Bronco Off Roadeo at Horse Shoe Bay Resort, and 10 out of 10 would recommend. Get staff, extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and so much more. It so worth it if you want to learn how to operate your vehicle off road on all the trails.

OP
OP
TinaGiraldi

TinaGiraldi

Wildtrak
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ince in production. What is the time frame?

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ince in production. What is the time frame?
Depends.....if everything goes right a few months from notification to delivery. Got a Vin around the first of sept should be delivered around early November if no Chip holds.

For reference I’m a Max package hoss 3.0 wildtrak (all the constraint items) July 2020 res holder.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was built 8/10 and is currently in route on Rail. Hoping very very soon! It honestly all varies, there is no right answer. And congrats!
Sponsored