Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is my go-to explanation when I do 90-100 mph in the States - the mph indications on the analog speedo were way down in the fat part of the needle and the needle covered about a 40mph deadband - worked great and got me out of a few tickets.
I remember making a trip with my girlfriend back in 1992 to Minneapolis for the weekend. On the way back she drove my Jetta (straight from Germany, no MPh on the Speedo) and had it up to 182 kmh. State Patrol turned around through the ditch to get behind her and pull her over (caught up in no time). She tried “Isnt the conversion just, like, kg to lbs? / 2.2?” Yeah. It didn’t work. Lol.
Sponsored

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same dealership when I google it. It doesn't show up on their website or on their Facebook. That's probably a sales person that hasn't been well informed yet. Again they can sell it, but that person probably isn't taking delivery for 6 months.
what will it take to make you realize your wrong. want me to drive 1hr back tomorrow and get a quote in paper proving I can buy and bring home same day? real easy to talk like you know online, why not call yourself tomorrow and find out the truth yourself.

OP
OP
TSSPat

TSSPat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what will it take to make you realize your wrong. want me to drive 1hr back tomorrow and get a quote in paper proving I can buy and bring home same day? real easy to talk like you know online, why not call yourself tomorrow and find out the truth yourself.
Come onnnnnn, let's all just chill here. We'll all have our Bronco's soon enough 🥳.

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You're more than welcome to waste your time. I'd appreciate it.

Sponsored

DanielleS77

Outer Banks
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well.... I should of called ahead.
I drove there after work and just missed the dealership open hours.

Strangely I didn't see the Bronco anywhere in the lot or in the showroom...

Could it have sold already?
Well.... I should of called ahead.
I drove there after work and just missed the dealership open hours.

Strangely I didn't see the Bronco anywhere in the lot or in the showroom...

Could it have sold already?
The sales guy made it sound like it was going to sell today so if it wasn’t up on the display ramp then they took it to the back to get ready for the customers to purchase

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The sales guy made it sound like it was going to sell today so if it wasn’t up on the display ramp then they took it to the back to get ready for the customers to purchase
@BravoV4 see, sister power also knows the truth. its been sold. proof in the pudding. keep thinking ford is playing fair and there are rules, because there obviously arnt.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No offense Canada, but why the f**k would Ford, an American company, give priority to f**king Canada. They should be getting sloppy seconds
What priority is being given? We don’t have Canadian off roadeos, no dealership tour for people to see the Bronco. If anything we are getting the sloppy seconds up here already.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WAIT ONE MINUTE! If there are actually "Candians" posting in this thread then how come nobody has called anybody, "Buddy" or "Pal"? Used "eh" And no complaints about the cup holders for their Tim Hortons and Timmies?

And what real Canadian would be posting with a Hockey Game and not just any Hockey Game but the Cup Finals with the Montreal Canadiens losing to an American Team from (OMG) Florida, eh?

Something smells like a fresh Sasquatch turd in the maple syrup

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What priority is being given? We don’t have Canadian off roadeos, no dealership tour for people to see the Bronco. If anything we are getting the sloppy seconds up here already.
Who really gives a crap about that stuff if broncos are hitting dealerships to sell as normal stock in Canada. All that matters is when broncos are being delivered and if they are sending broncos to be sold by dealers in Canada while there are people that reserved early in the U.S. can't get jack shit then that is messed up. Pisses me off and I have a vin, but there are a lot of people that reserved that are waiting. So dealer stock is crap and dealer stock in Canada is even worse

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Who really gives a crap about that stuff if broncos are hitting dealerships to sell as normal stock in Canada. All that matters is when broncos are being delivered and if they are sending broncos to be sold by dealers in Canada while there are people that reserved early in the U.S. can't get jack shit then that is messed up. Pisses me off and I have a vin, but there are a lot of people that reserved that are waiting. So dealer stock is crap and dealer stock in Canada is even worse
this guy gets it.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s made in Detroit Michigan USA. Be grateful my northern friend.

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You confirmed this how? No dealer has yet been able to order a standard stock unit, so no matter how the dealer got this (assuming it isn't their demo) then the sale will count against the 80/20 name match.

Fun question: What color is the window sticker?
In Victoria BC, I was told my dealer might have stock orders landing late October/November.
They have a 4dr badlands coming in for show/test drives at the end of the July.

I haven’t placed my order yet, but 2door Manual Badlands with Mod top is pushing me back anyway. Not sure if it makes a difference at this point when I order.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.