Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I asked for him to verify by sending to the original email, he didn't. I sent him a copy of my ID, he ignored it. He told me to call him and I did and no one picked up. He got abusive pretty fast over email even though I was trying work with him. He was not reasonable at all.

Since posting and since this was locked by administrators before I could respond, others have messaged me to share similar stories, so I definitely stand by my warning.
Again as stated above, too many red flags and too much hostility from you when we were trying to explain why we could not just "change" an address, to a 3rd address now.

1) This was an "existing" customer with an account, but they chose to check-out as a guest
2) They were shipping the order to a different name/address from their other orders
3) They contacted us after the order was placed and attempted to change it now a 3rd address
4) They emailed us from an address OTHER then the address the order was placed from
5) They refused to call us during business hours to discuss the order

If we're being "abusive" by cancelling an order due to 5 red flags, so be it.
Sponsored

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm currently waiting on my order on the ARB bracket and single compressor and kit . 4x4 Truck has been completely informative as to how that situation is progressing in a completely separate thread. Great job

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Place new order.
Cancel old order.
Done.

Jesus, what a bunch of red flag drama.
The entire first post just screams "fraudulent activity".

The expression "The customer is always right." does not mean what most Karen's and/or Chad's think it does.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Place new order.
Cancel old order.
Done.

Jesus, what a bunch of red flag drama.
The entire first post just screams "fraudulent activity".

The expression "The customer is always right." does not mean what most Karen's and/or Chad's think it does.
We just ordered a 3D scanner. Our billing is different from the warehouse address and the company called us because they didn't want to ship such an expensive item to a different address. I cut them off as they were explaining why and said "we do the same thing here, i'll place a new order with the same info not a problem" then we proceeded to have a great chat about internet fraud and how each of our companies handle it.

It's becoming standard practice to be strict with high dollar orders these days. Internet fraud is worse then ever.
Sponsored