Sponsored

Warranty coverage by Ford US for repair made by Ford Mexico?

DavidPC

Badlands
First Name
DAvid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2021 Bronco Badlands and brought it to Mexico.. Had an issue with the display and per FORD, ordered the part in the US, got it delivered to Mexico and had it fixed at a Ford dealer in Mexico. The Ford Rep in the US told me to send in the receipts and they would cover it under warranty (although only up to what they would have paid a US dealer). Now they are saying I'd have to contact Ford-Mexico to get it covered which is ridiculous as it's a US purchased car, covered by FORD USA (although I didnt know there was a difference.. You'd think a Ford is Ford)...

Any advice would be welcomed.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To whom were you supposed to send the receipts, the Ford US rep? I'd be tracking down the Ford rep that gave you direction.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DM me your VIN, mileage and where you had repaired. I'll have my warranty admin try to get in touch with her contact at Ford. If you have a copy of the repair order, attach that as well. No promises but we can at least try to get more info.

OP
OP

DavidPC

Badlands
First Name
DAvid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To whom were you supposed to send the receipts, the Ford US rep? I'd be tracking down the Ford rep that gave you direction.
I've been in touch with a few people from Ford.. Sent them what they asked for and that's when they said I should contact Ford in Mexico