Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
If this has been discussed, please disregard but, I was looking on Fords site, and built a new Bronco while I wait for mine to be built in November. I wanted to see the new price increase and see if there were any new updates to options, etc...

I noticed that the rear tail lights on the base model (and other trims that do not get the rear LED tails) look different compared to what has been on the base models, etc...

I'm on my phone posting this, so I don't have the pics to show the differences but, what it seemed to me is, that the clear section that stretched from the top of the light and down to the bottom (housing the reverse light) has now been reduced to a single smaller square at the bottom of the light. Anyone else noticed this? Is this an actual change or is Fords site not rendering the light properly?

If it is an actual change, I have to say that I like it better.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Ok, quickly did this to show what I'm talking about.

Ford Bronco Was there a change in rear lights? 764C1A36-587C-4297-856E-E0FB49EF7BCF

Ford Bronco Was there a change in rear lights? 76B4841A-22BF-4667-94D5-0B8BDA90354F

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They do look different

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Never really paid much attention to the non-signature taillights as I intend to add the flush-mount taillights from Oracle if they ever follow through with the presale. But since you pointed it out, I had to go check on my MY'22 Black Diamond. The taillights on mine look like the second picture you posted.

I guess we won't know until someone takes delivery of a MY'23 Bronco with the non-signature taillights.

OP
OP
WeirdGuy

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Never really paid much attention to the non-signature taillights as I intend to add the flush-mount taillights from Oracle if they ever follow through with the presale. But since you pointed it out, I had to go check on my MY'22 Black Diamond. The taillights on mine look like the second picture you posted.

I guess we won't know until someone takes delivery of a MY'23 Bronco with the non-signature taillights.
Mine is a ‘23 being built soon. If they did change them, I’d like the first pictured tails, however, like you, I’m waiting for the flush Oracle tails as well.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They were redesigned during pre production and some of the marketing materials and renderings have the old design, there is no running change.
Sponsored