Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s been a lot of gatekeeping bullshit happening lately. I for one want to welcome every single one of you who are discovering car obsession for the first time. It’s going to be fun and and IMO you couldn’t have picked a better car to start your obsession!
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems like lots of folks are going to be showing up now that ordering time is here. Gonna be a lot of sticker/above sticker shock going on...

Steamroller72

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM Sport Quad Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like lots of folks are going to be showing up now that ordering time is here. Gonna be a lot of sticker/above sticker shock going on...
Some of these "local dealers" people are settling on will fleece them... anything at or above MSRP is a lack of proper research on the buyer's part.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some of these "local dealers" people are settling on will fleece them... anything at or above MSRP is a lack of proper research on the buyer's part.
Agree 100%. Just saying that there will be an influx now that order time is close to being upon us. Most of us up in here now did our due diligence early...

Sponsored

BroncoNext

Heritage
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon daily driver, ‘78 CJ for fun
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hi, I’m Jill. Been reading this forum for a few weeks now. Very excited for the Bronco as everyone else is. My last obsession was when Jeep came out with the 4 door in 2007 I was a new order person. I’ve had Jeeps for 20+ years, looking forward to a change!

Deleted member 15966

Hi, I’m Jill. Been reading this forum for a few weeks now. Very excited for the Bronco as everyone else is. My last obsession was when Jeep came out with the 4 door in 2007 I was a new order person. I’ve had Jeeps for 20+ years, looking forward to a change!
Welcome Jill!!! Have a Jeep as well and excited to see what the Bronco can do now!

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never really been into cars. Grew up in the Detroit area, dad worked at Ford and loved his Mustangs. I loved them too, but never really got "into it."

Until now. The Bronco reveal awakened something in me. Maybe it's the outdoor lifestyle fantasy, maybe its from being locked down and seeing the Bronco as my ticket to explore the wilderness on my own terms, maybe its the ability to easily modify and make it my own. And, of course, the open air experience.

Whatever the reason, I'm obsessed. When I'm out driving nowadays I'm constantly scoping out 4x4s, sports cars, etc. checking the specs, comparing, googling.

I'm really eager to learn and I love all the knowledge and advice this forum provides (as well as the entertainment).

I look forward to meeting some of you in person at a Bronco meetup!

Jen
Sponsored