A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What 🎁 did Santa bring you this year?? 719077F6-CB78-4960-A955-3CC06F0076A3

I don’t ask for anything, but to my surprise I got this!!
Sponsored

toddf125

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Hummer H2, 07 Dodgeram 3500 SRW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I must have been a good boy! 3rd photo are striker plate covers!

20221225_115049.jpg

20221225_115013.jpg

20221225_114948.jpg

image000001(4).jpg

image000000(9).jpg

Aerobronco

Big Bend
First Name
Aerodarts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How about a Bronco? Santa is going to drive it to my house!

One 2022 area 51 Bronco Sport Big Bend with the convenience package is finally at the dealership. The bronco was on its way early this month and was sent back to Mexico to have the recall done.

I traded a 2019 Ford Edge ST that has been a fantastic SUV. No problems at all. I receive an offer that I could not turn down and made the deal. So I will soon find out if the Bronco will hold its own and not have me bringing into the dealer to have it fixed.

That can be unpleasant even with the rental car that is provided for free. I did have a Black Sport Edge that was having many issues and I ended up driving a couple different rentals provide at no cost by Ford. Now the dealer actually has a ST in their rental pool!

I drove A F-150 and a Lincoln while the Edge was being fixed. I had those cars put on my insurance policy to cover items my insurance did not on the Sport Edge. So check your policy before driving a car provide to you. You never know.

When the ST came out Ford was having a amazing sale on these cars and I made a good trade for the White ST. This car has it all! Power, handling, comfort, Style and Utility is at your pleasure.

I wanted to go off road because Colorado has a lot of places where a Bronco can take you. Another factor is sitting up higher.
I can see much better. The Town I live in, many people are walking and using Bicycles. Families go out together on Bicycles. Some parents even hook up a baby trailer to their bikes and pull their kids who are too young to handle their own bikes. This is a real danger to anyone driving a car and I have learned to keep a sharp eye out for these outdoor enthusiasts.

Should be soon now and I will be driving the Bronco. The Windows are getting a Tint job at the dealer because with a square shape this SUV can get very hot inside, especially with this High Altitude intense Colorado Sun beaming down on us.

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That one is 36oz…It is tight but fits.
I took the netting off… but might put it back, because it looks like it will rub the textured plastic off the inside portion of the door panel.
My wifes 26oz fits perfect. Those door pockets come with a molded rubber insert, that helps bottles from rattling.

one word of caution… do the bolts by hand. They ate tough…
But the nutserts they screw into are really flimsy thin metal, and strip real easy!
Thanks for the info. Much appreciated 👍

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How about a Bronco? Santa is going to drive it to my house!

One 2022 area 51 Bronco Sport Big Bend with the convenience package is finally at the dealership. The bronco was on its way early this month and was sent back to Mexico to have the recall done.

I traded a 2019 Ford Edge ST that has been a fantastic SUV. No problems at all. I receive an offer that I could not turn down and made the deal. So I will soon find out if the Bronco will hold its own and not have me bringing into the dealer to have it fixed.

That can be unpleasant even with the rental car that is provided for free. I did have a Black Sport Edge that was having many issues and I ended up driving a couple different rentals provide at no cost by Ford. Now the dealer actually has a ST in their rental pool!

I drove A F-150 and a Lincoln while the Edge was being fixed. I had those cars put on my insurance policy to cover items my insurance did not on the Sport Edge. So check your policy before driving a car provide to you. You never know.

When the ST came out Ford was having a amazing sale on these cars and I made a good trade for the White ST. This car has it all! Power, handling, comfort, Style and Utility is at your pleasure.

I wanted to go off road because Colorado has a lot of places where a Bronco can take you. Another factor is sitting up higher.
I can see much better. The Town I live in, many people are walking and using Bicycles. Families go out together on Bicycles. Some parents even hook up a baby trailer to their bikes and pull their kids who are too young to handle their own bikes. This is a real danger to anyone driving a car and I have learned to keep a sharp eye out for these outdoor enthusiasts.

Should be soon now and I will be driving the Bronco. The Windows are getting a Tint job at the dealer because with a square shape this SUV can get very hot inside, especially with this High Altitude intense Colorado Sun beaming down on us.
Congrats on your new ride. You may find more information on modifications and accessories at Bronco Sport Forum.

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
Suma Performance mirrors and a Yankum recovery rope. Now, to go find someone still stuck in the snow...

Broncoup

Wildtrak
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974-Bronco; 2014-Grand Cherokee-Summit
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Santa brought me-- Rough Country winch and winch mount! Yeah!

jkruk

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
IAG Performance galore, but will not be using as I'm selling the Bronco, long story and.multiple offers. Anyone interested in the following?
- 4 Dr pinch weld covers
- tailgate table (non-drill)
- roll bar ppf film protection
I'm interested in the table

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the Bronco on 12/14 so that was plenty for Christmas. "I" didn't get anything else but Santa was good to the Bronco. Got the aluminum knob covers, Inserts for the various cubby holes, door molle baskets, liner for the back storage area, protective covers for the lower control arm bolts. Also have a limb riser that is not installed yet.
PXL_20221226_144812578.jpg

PXL_20221226_144800506.jpg
PXL_20221226_173523006.jpg

PXL_20221226_173646974.jpg

Had already added the covers for the back seats, paracord grab handles, trail site and rear hinge covers, recovery shackles, rear hitch receiver recovery point and side steps.
PXL_20221226_173508463.jpg

PXL_20221226_173432747.jpg

PXL_20221222_154308163.jpg

PXL_20221222_154332081.jpg
Those lower shock stud covers are a pretty good idea. Who makes those?

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My girl arrived last week and I’ve been slowly adding all the parts that have stock piled up for the past 11 months

KC Gravity LED Pro6
Go Rhino Dominator Xtreme D6
Eibach Pro Lift kit
Gear America UBER shackles
Mountain2Metal Molle door pockets
Paracord Grab handles
FORScan Sport mode
Ford Bronco What 🎁 did Santa bring you this year?? BA257DB0-E7E4-4DAE-B30C-E8BE55788B88

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My sister and Brother-in-Law gave me a cargo shade, but it doesn't really fit so we are sending it back. She and my nieces also gave me an ARB pressure guage.
Ford Bronco What 🎁 did Santa bring you this year?? BA257DB0-E7E4-4DAE-B30C-E8BE55788B88

My youngest nice gave a me a framed bronco patent.

And Santa gave me a pressure control.

I just need to decide if I am going to try to wire it into my portable ARB compressor or purchase one to install in the Bronco.
I purchased the ARB dual compressor from 4x4LED’s. Now, all I need is a Bronco to put it in 🤣.
Sponsored