Sponsored

What are you favorite Bronco accessories/aftermarket additions?

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
TBH, my Bronco is more drive-through mall rated than it is is trail rated... So take my top 7 list with a pinch of salt:

1. My Block M, Michigan magnets. Fits perfectly and easy to take on/off. Cost about $22 for both sides (see picture).
2. Roof Rails. Just makes the 2 door look better (sort of like a "spoiler" for a Bronco) and I can take off the front panels with the roof rack on, which feels great on the highway.
3. OEM Floor Mats. Fit very well and have cool Bronco logos too.
4. Trailer receiver with 1UP bike Rack (still need to put in on, may move up the list after I see how it I fits and how much I use it). My little "DYI" project along with...
5. Side steps and pinch weld covers (installing those together as soon as the parts some in). It will make my Base Plugs into the 12-volt and fits perfectly in the
6. Duluth Trading Company cooler/warmer. Plugs into the 12-volt outlet in the back and fits my 2-door perfectly on the passenger’s side (where that outlet is).
7. REI camping table and two chairs. Super light and strong and does not take up much room. Can move them in/out of the Bronco in seconds.
Ford Bronco What are you favorite Bronco accessories/aftermarket additions? Bronco At Northville Hills Entrance
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
"Molle Grate system for Swing gate"

Instead of this why not get the table so you can have both?
I got the official table, then after opening the box, I sold it to another 6G member. Not a fan of drilling holes. My dealer told me that they had actually punched through the back of the tailgate on another Bronco and had to replace the entire door and would therefore charge me 2 hours of labor because it is so cumbersome. No thanks. Saw other tables that did not require drilling, but they were either absurdly expensive or unclear how much they would rattle.

Plus it takes up valuable space. I have a plug in cooler/warmer that I got from Duluth trading company for under $100 that fits perfectly back there in my 2-door.

Instead of all this, I just got a very sturdy, and also very light fold up camping table from REI that has a higher weight capacity than the tailgate table at 1/3 the price.

Funny how we need “accessories” like tables to be attached to our vehicle. Why is that?

sameoldeddie

Wildtrak
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the official table, then after opening the box, I sold it to another 6G member. Not a fan of drilling holes. My dealer told me that they had actually punched through the back of the tailgate on another Bronco and had to replace the entire door and would therefore charge me 2 hours of labor because it is so cumbersome. No thanks. Saw other tables that did not require drilling, but they were either absurdly expensive or unclear how much they would rattle.

Plus it takes up valuable space. I have a plug in cooler/warmer that I got from Duluth trading company for under $100 that fits perfectly back there in my 2-door.

Instead of all this, I just got a very sturdy, and also very light fold up camping table from REI that has a higher weight capacity than the tailgate table at 1/3 the price.

Funny how we need “accessories” like tables to be attached to our vehicle. Why is that?
Probably because we all have different needs/wants. I went with the Mabett tailgate because it doesn’t require drilling, doesn’t rattle, doesn’t take up much space, and didn’t cost much. It also has the integrated molle panel so I was able to add some much needed storage. It was one of my first additions and has been hugely helpful, Meets my needs better than a camping table would

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone - my Badlands is *finally* about to be built the week of 4/24 (after a 26 month wait) and I'm compiling a list of things I'm going to buy. I'm speccing it out with the idea that I'm going to use it as an offroad overlanding vehicle (live in Colorado). I'll post what I'm planning on adding (feel free to tell me I'm wasting my money) and would love to hear what other people have added (are are really glad they did).

Here's what I've got so far:

Ordering through my dealer:
5x Black Rhino Wheels
5x 35" KO2s
Aeroskin II black textured trail armor (hood)
Molle Grate system for Swing gate
Molle Straps
Black Platinum Door Sill plates
4 Dr Cargo area liner with Bronco Logo
Wheel locks

Ordering elsewhere:

Trailrax roof rack with pak rax
TrailRax Modular Roof Rack For The Ford Bronco 4-Door

Mabett seat back rest covers and sidewall protectors
Amazon.com: Mabett Rear Seat Back Cover Backrest Protector for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2023 with Velcro Split Dog Seat Liner fit Bronco 4-Door (4 Pieces-with Folding Lip) : Automotive
Amazon.com: Mabett Rear Seat Back Cover Backrest Protector for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 2023 with Velcro Split Dog Seat Liner fit Bronco 4-Door (4 Pieces-with Folding Lip) : Automotive

Redline tuning hood quick lift
Redline Tuning 2021+ Ford Bronco (Max LIFT Edition) Hood QuickLIFT ELITE

I'll also be adding some pod lights (make/model yet to be determined) in my mod bumper. Also probably some on the A pillar and possibly a light bar.

Additionally probably something to make the door pockets more useful.

Beyond the above...I'm definitely looking for ideas about more things to add to my build.

Thanks your your input!
Side steps or rock rails?

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

C'mon guys, you know you've done it and you have to admit that it's the ONE THING that the Bronco desperately needed. Absolutely completed the 'look'.
Ford Bronco What are you favorite Bronco accessories/aftermarket additions? 1681215952216

(lol)

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TBH, my Bronco is more drive-through mall rated than it is is trail rated... So take my top 7 list with a pinch of salt:

7. REI camping table and two chairs. Super light and strong and does not take up much room. Can move them in/out of the Bronco in seconds.
Hi, mind sharing which REI table/chairs? Definitely interested in light/strong/easy! Thanks.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Done many upgrades, my best bang for the buck are the Redline hood struts and DIY under hood light.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a wood camping/patio table that folds up, small and light weight, I bought it for $3 at a thrift store and was given another (round one) that needs paint for free. Before the Bronco, the square one was my end table in the tent. Their height is perfect next to a folding chair, used for concerts in the park too.

my best bang for the buck are the Redline hood struts
I forgot about my hood struts, with my shoulder surgeries the struts have more than paid for themselves. Especially since with Black Friday and a coupon and points I paid under $6 for them.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

C'mon guys, you know you've done it and you have to admit that it's the ONE THING that the Bronco desperately needed. Absolutely completed the 'look'.
Ford Bronco What are you favorite Bronco accessories/aftermarket additions? 1681215952216

(lol)
My wife actually got me those for Christmas. I reluctantly put them on. Sadly I get compliments on them.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford kit now comes with a drill bit with a stop. You'd have to try pretty hard to mess it up.

Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Without a doubt, Icon Stage 8 Suspension. Absolutely amazing!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Prolly Rock Rails that you prefer. Step up is nice with the grab handles without ruining your paint on a clumsy foot after a long day. Second would def be the redline struts or cheap front wheel mudflaps like IAG.

0CFE66FB-C8B4-4FC6-A641-909A3F3F59AF.jpeg
Sponsored