Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F150 Raptor/21 Bronco FE/22 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am curious what settings you guys use in your Raptor setting. I have been using Baja exhaust, sport steering and normal suspension on the highway. What are you guys using on the highway with your Bronco Raptors?
Sponsored

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I use sport mode, baja exhaust and comfort steering because comfort has the most steering assist. i wish raptor mode saved the gauges, or even better if gauges just didnt reset.

OP
OP
Bronco VI

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I use sport mode, baja exhaust and comfort steering because comfort has the most steering assist. i wish raptor mode saved the gauges, or even better if gauges just didnt reset.
I’m with you 100%. It would be nice if it just stayed in Raptor mode, but at least it’s just pressing the button twice to get back to it.

OP
OP
Bronco VI

Bronco VI

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I like the comfort steering. I do a lot of highway miles in Oregon. So it varies depending on length of drive and weather conditions.
I switched to comfort steering on my drive to work this morning, and it definitely was noticeably lighter than my usual Sport mode. What exhaust mode do you typically use?

Sponsored

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I run sport mode, baja exust, off road suspension and steering. I just wish it didn't so aggressively downshift.....that's why god created paddle shifters.... I actually think they did it so people would drive in sport or baja mode...

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m with you 100%. It would be nice if it just stayed in Raptor mode, but at least it’s just pressing the button twice to get back to it.
My custom gauges don’t come back with the R mode. Does it for you? It’s not even that they reset, but after a day the 2 custom gauges turn to whatever they want, so long as it’s not the ones I picked!

also, I hate how long the seatbelt reminder stays on, so when you want to change gauges it’s a lot of clicks to do so on startup. I end up just not having the gauges I want which is air intake temp and boost gauge

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My custom gauges don’t come back with the R mode. Does it for you? It’s not even that they reset, but after a day the 2 custom gauges turn to whatever they want, so long as it’s not the ones I picked!

also, I hate how long the seatbelt reminder stays on, so when you want to change gauges it’s a lot of clicks to do so on startup. I end up just not having the gauges I want which is air intake temp and boost gauge

Agreed.....I can say I like the truck but they really screwed up with the programming... the only vehical I've ever owned that resets after each use.....come on @fordmotorcompany do you really think its a diffrent person driving my bronco every time????

ORbronco

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bronco, 22 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I switched to comfort steering on my drive to work this morning, and it definitely was noticeably lighter than my usual Sport mode. What exhaust mode do you typically use?
I like quiet on the highway and sport around town. If I really want someone to hear me I hop in the ‘75 Bronco with a 347 stroker 🤣.

ORbronco

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bronco, 22 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Kind of disappointed cord didn’t put a V8 in the Raptor. Hoping they will in the Raptor R. I think the battle with Jeep and Ford is about to get more interesting in the next few years.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptor settings are normal mode, sport steering, sport suspension, sport exhaust and Auto start off.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
May be a dumb question... For the Raptor Suspension Modes, is the Off-Road Mode firmer than Sport or just the opposite (cushier than Comfort)? I'm assuming it's a little firmer, but Owners Manual only references 'Maximum shock performance'.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Raptor settings are normal mode, sport steering, sport suspension, sport exhaust and Auto start off.
This is where I have it set for now since there are two drivers. I am not even bothering with the gauges until someone figures out the Forescan changes to make them stick.

Roostracing

Raptor
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1964 F100, 1997 F250 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sport everything but baja exhaust

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

May be a dumb question... For the Raptor Suspension Modes, is the Off-Road Mode firmer than Sport or just the opposite (cushier than Comfort)? I'm assuming it's a little firmer, but Owners Manual only references 'Maximum shock performance'.
Off-road should be the stiffest setting. It's meant for dune running and jumping.
Sponsored