Sponsored

What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you?

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You negotiate your own deal. I bet they would welcome all into Bronco club in the hopes of future service. Did you order? What kind of timestamp do you have?
I have a day1 FE res that I'm downgrading to an optioned out BL, but their system doesn't allow that yet, so still have to work out all the details next week. I am their #1 reservation. Have a 7/15 BD res as a backup in case crap goes sideways and I have to walk. Gonna keep that as a MY22 res just in case. I guess when I tried to reach out way back when I didn't really get any answers from anyone, so just stuck with Mac Haik. They have been good to deal with especially here recently as things ramped up, but I certainly know more about the Bronco than they do. But yes some swag would be nice.

That being said certainly gotta meet up and check out each other's Broncos when we get em and figure out somewhere around here to go break them in properly.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Several accessories were not available for factory order (tube doors and fold down table). Dealer said I would have to order seperately through parts.

Sponsored

jernst8854

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco 15 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went today to order my wildtrack. Couldn't order yet because per the dealer there is a glitch with the system cant change or add anything and only allowed race red?????????

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went today to order my wildtrack. Couldn't order yet because per the dealer there is a glitch with the system cant change or add anything and only allowed race red?????????
So did they offer you $200 off the price of the Bronco for the time you wasted, gas etc not to mention you have to go back again now? I think I know the answer. Maybe it should be more like $500

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Post your order prizes on this thread. I went in today to order my Bronco and got this nice “Thank you” gift. The box contains a cap and thermos. The dealership is going to start a Bronco club when Broncos start coming in.
I got this:

Ford Bronco What Bronco swag gifts has your dealer sent you? IMG_5932.JPG

The bag is way bigger in real life than it looks, had to push it back on the chair to get a decent pic.

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guy punching in my order said the dealer-Headquarters connection had already crashed twice before taking my order.

jernst8854

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco 15 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So did they offer you $200 off the price of the Bronco for the time you wasted, gas etc not to mention you have to go back again now? I think I know the answer. Maybe it should be more like $500
I wish. No gifts either. And of course because I wanted the wildtrack I will probably have to wait till my22 because they are going to be late build and i have a july 14 reservation. 1st in line at the dealership

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe you beat my cap and bottle. Really nice! Congrats!
I like your cap and bottle. Wouldn't give up my his and hers bronco mugs for 'em. Or the bag, definitely not the bag.

Trade you my keychain for 'em. It's real leather. ?
Sponsored