Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added ditch lights and a damn whistle from the mirrors now that the airflow around them has changed. It's moderately obnoxious.
I really want to do ditch lights. I wonder if the TSB fix mirror covers would eliminate the whistle.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing… it has been sitting complete at the MAP for 6 weeks. Ford sucks

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Let me know how it goes. I am thinking of doing this next week.
The Kicker CS speakers deff sounded a little better than stock, but I also decided to add a mini Pioneer sub under the driver seat and that really made a world of difference. So glad I pulled the trigger on it. All in was about $500 when you factor in connectors and such but mostly just plug and play with basic wiring.

NoloBronco

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Kicker CS speakers deff sounded a little better than stock, but I also decided to add a mini Pioneer sub under the driver seat and that really made a world of difference. So glad I pulled the trigger on it. All in was about $500 when you factor in connectors and such but mostly just plug and play with basic wiring.
This is great thank you. Is that your post on the sun that does not run to the battery?

Just finished all six of the speakers and am now looking at the sub.

Sponsored

RobL2112

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed the SS3 pod lights from Diode Dynamics. Got the amber lens as even though they are not for on road use, given the lake effect storms we get here, I am sure they will help me find my way home at least once this winter!

IMG_3595.jpeg

IMG_3596.jpeg

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is great thank you. Is that your post on the sun that does not run to the battery?

Just finished all six of the speakers and am now looking at the sub.
I didn't start that thread but that is what I used for the install too. Yes, it's the Pioneer mini sub that runs off a 20 amp in the fuse panel (meant to be compatible with hybrid cars, but basically it's just a super easy to install great sounding little sub).

A few notes/extra items never mentioned in the thread that will save u time - Make sure you get ATR size fuse adapters and you will need both an extra 20 amp and 5 amp ATR size fuse. You should install fuses in both slots on the fuse adapters (use existing fuses in panel for the bottom slot in your adapters, and put a 2nd fuse in the top slot of your adapters).

I also recommend using posi taps for all splice connections- crimping/splice clipping tiny braided speaker wire is no bueno. You need the small red with grey cap size to tap kick panel speaker lines, and I would also use the blue size to tap your fuse adapter lines (assuming they are 16 gauge like the ones I bought) instead of using the blue crimp connectors that come on the adapters.The blue butt connectors won't make good contact with the 18g speaker wire that the sub harness comes with.

You will also need about 20 feet of 18 gauge speaker wire to run to your kick panel speakers. You will chop off the RCA jacks on the sub harness and then use butt connectors(or better yet, posi lock connectors) to join your speaker wire to the sub wiring harness.

I also bought some black plastic split wire conduit to dress up the sub wiring harness where it exits under the driver seat - gives it all a clean factory look.

DangerMTBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cleaned her up after wheeling at Uwharrie NF and Beasley Knob earlier in the week. Then installed ZRoadZ rock rails/steps. Then I got busy w/ the sander, high build primer and flat black, both rattle cans. I'm pleased. Only three more to do.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3596

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3596

How are you liking the sliders?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Love those side stripes. Can you share the vendor link?
I’m pretty sure that is Underground Graphics. Greg is a sponsor on this site and can do most any combo. Here is mine with a different color than above.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  BD94C8D8-52B2-444A-BB1F-955A3CCB65CC

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you liking the sliders?
I like them. The top is 4" below floor level and the bottom is the same as factory sliders they replaced. That 4" makes a big difference for my wife and other ladies getting in and out. They seem to be well built, decent powder coat finish, and installation was straight forward. They protect against door dings too.

Bought them directly from ZRockZ website for less than $1k w/ free shipping. https://zroadz.com/i-23915785-2021-2022-ford-bronco-4-door-rock-slider-side-step-part-z745401.html

There are a lot of good sliders/rails/steps etc out there. Just depends on what you want. I didn't want to give up any ground clearance from stock, wanted decent rock protection and as I said, help for my wife getting in and out. These fit the bill.

Hope this helps. Contented

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img01

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img02
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img03
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img04
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img05

1. Archetype Racing Stirrups
2. DV8 Offroad bull bar
3. DV8 Offroad mini light bar
4. Great America Mega Shackles

Tomorrow is Redline Tuning's Mega Lift plus hood struts!

Looking to get some pocket lights for that bumper, but I'm not paying 1200 for some lights. Sorry.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  img05

1. Archetype Racing Stirrups
2. DV8 Offroad bull bar
3. DV8 Offroad mini light bar
4. Great America Mega Shackles

Tomorrow is Redline Tuning's Mega Lift plus hood struts!

Looking to get some pocket lights for that bumper, but I'm not paying 1200 for some lights. Sorry.
Get the Oracle lights. Look the best and priced nice.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs