First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't do this all today but this past week i installed a tailgate table that i got a few months back. Looks really good and i am really excited to use it while camping.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6377

I also bought and installed some HOSS bilstein coils, takeoff wheels, and tires from a guy in my neighborhood that took them off his sasquatched badlands. The first photo is the day i got my bronco about a year ago and the second is what it looks like today. I love the look and excited to see how it performs in moab in a couple weeks when i go down. The install wasn't too difficult, some of the bolts were just really torqued on there so that was probably the hardest part of getting the old coils out and the new ones on.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3037

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6426
Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, β€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_6426

Installed the TrailRax with Pak Rax.

Install is straight forward but time consuming. I intentionally went slow and methodically.

You don't want to over tighten any, round off an allen, or snap a bolt.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Put the top down and cruised to work and do some errand, I am going to enjoy it today and tomorrow for a while as the weather is turning rainy as hell late tomorrow for the entire weekend.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
installing a transfer case skid plate today on my 2D BB .
original Ford skid , had to stop , did not have the U-bolt nuts that is needed x2. . got them ordered , will pick them up tomorrow and finish the skid plate under body process .
anyone says that the original transfer case skids only work for a more door is wrong. had two dealerships parts guys tell me that it only goes on more doooors is wrong .

aftermarket transfer skids are over priced . if you are going to do serious rock jumping then by all means go for the after market ones

HP11

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 (sold) , 2023 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just a note, the u clip nuts are available at Tru Value and I'm sure other local hardware stores.

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed LOD Offroad front bumper frame tie-in brackets today on my MOD bumper and RC High Winch Mount. Originally had thoughts of doing some additional custom fab but decided I didn’t want to weld on the frame, so installed it as it came.

Did it all by myself. Harbor Freight offroad floor jack came in very handy lifting up winch and mount, which were bolted together. I’m getting almost too old to tolerate the up and down off the floor anymore. But it’s done.

IMG_2422.jpeg

IMG_2420.jpeg

IMG_2421.jpeg

IMG_2427.jpeg

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Changed engine oil and filter at 935 mi and added the ASFIR S/S diagonal crossmember protectors. Those things are stout!

Sponsored

Footer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't do this all today but this past week i installed a tailgate table that i got a few months back. Looks really good and i am really excited to use it while camping.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20240422_070324
What table is that, have a link ?

Thanks

Lotus Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered the FP Cover for the Rear Diff using my FordPass Rewards Points plus the current 15% Promo Code: EARN15. Cost me $10.55! Unfortunately, my local dealer does not participate with online orders/deliveries... So I'm essentially paying for shipping to my office which is one block from the dealer...?!?

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What table is that, have a link ?

Thanks
Yeah i will paste the link below. Very reasonable price for the table and the rattling has been really minimal. It comes with this little foam gaskets that you put along anything that touches metal on metal to reduce the rattling noise.

https://amzn.to/4b9Hihp