Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trying to fight the seasonal depression on a relentless rainy day. Hit part of the cross Pennsylvania adventure route. This was on Sunday.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220911_111203

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to fight the seasonal depression on a relentless rainy day. Hit part of the cross Pennsylvania adventure route. This was on Sunday.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220913_185205
PA seasonal affective disorder is no joke. I grew up in Bradford, according to the Weather Channel home of the 2nd worst weather in the continental US judged by average temp, sunshine, and precipitation

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also hooked up the bike rack to my Bronco’s trailer hitch and took my 6 year old daughter down to the toe path trail (old Erie Canal). She biked 6 miles and found a caterpillar 4 inches long and a half inch wide. It was a monster! And she had a blast with Dad.

Sponsored

Jack D

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Liberty 6MT, 93 Explorer 2dr 5MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took the wife out to qualify on Bronco’s manual transmission. She nailed it in one try. She doesn’t love driving stick, but admitted that this is by far the easiest manual to drive out of my last three vehicles.
Looks like I have my road trip co-pilot!

Turbo24

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After a 1.5 year wait I finally took delivery of my Big Bend Area 51 yesterday morning. Yesterday evening was spent putting on side steps, nudge bar w/lights, and installing tow hooks with D rings that have been sitting in the garage for weeks. This weekend will be a tire/wheel upgrade.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  664983F4-6AE8-498E-806C-34252BC6EA48

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  4BC88ADC-4152-405C-8872-A2F2FE20E9B5

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  4B991406-110D-4524-BD4F-9D8C12ACA210

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jerry can mount installed.
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  6351B6A3-888A-44B7-9F0F-49F8E71D576C
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  C30482F3-7735-4192-B3DF-4A68A76BE0C6

Sonny

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quality is much nicer than the factory. Performance wise, well after install I didn’t drive it and was sick until today. I went for a drive around the block to make sure I did the install correctly… I did not. The o ring on the hot side that connects to the intercooler wasn’t seated correctly. Pipe popped off intercooler and I lost the o ring. Good news is AFe is sending me another.I reinstalled without the o ring and went for another drive and it really opens up the engine. Turbo gets way more cold air (70% more) and sounds sweet, along with the blow off valve. After I get the new o ring I will report back after putting her in sport mode and wasting some gas! Worth the price IMO. Good news is to replace the o ring is a 5 min process and that includes removing the skid plate.
This looks really interesting. How difficult was the install, and how long did it take?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This looks really interesting. How difficult was the install, and how long did it take?
Install wasn’t difficult at all. Took me one hr and 15 mins. Could easily be done in a hr. I preassembled everything before hand and just left the clamps loose. Honestly the most difficult part was putting the blow off valve on the new pipe. If you don’t have a after market one I would get one before you install the pipes. Their website has a nice video of the install which helped.

Sponsored

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed a wireless phone charger and holder. It's Tackform parts with a wireless charger/holder I already had. They have an adapter to go from the 20mm ball to the 17 mm ball on the phone charger. The charger was attached to the windshield, but this is much superior.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  306494059_470007311504065_1480180887270933402_n
Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  305826212_3314079165582615_17377769656726525_n

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did a light test this evening in my driveway. I was curious how the capable bumper fogs effect the light pattern and how a a 10" S8 light bar would do compared to the brights. I am very satisfied with the results:

Normal lights
reg view.jpg

Normal lights with capable bumper fogs (better width):
fog view.jpg

Regular vs brights vs Baja Designs S8 10"
regular.jpg

brights.jpg

light bar.jpg

Baja Designs S8 10" backlight (looks better in person):
backlight.jpg
Hey Eric,
Glad to hear that you're liking the S8 light bar. Nice set up looks really nice.
Best,
Brahian

taconic41

Black Diamond
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond, Sasquatch, 7MT, Race Red.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Added the Cartaoo? storage bag to the D handle. Easy, holds a couple things conveniently.

20220912_153104.jpg

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@mattymik @Jazer
The issue is that the lightbar is most rigid at the ends, where the aeroskin slightly curves. So in this set-up, either the ends flare up slightly or the lightbar bows in the middle. Since the most surface contact is in the middle, the ends flaring up is the final result.

I had this issue when I first installed the lightshield pro, conveyed the issue to AVS/Lund and they sent me a 2nd lightbar free of charge…but it was more like a β€˜light rope’…much more flexible & squishy if you push on it. It lacks the blinker functionality and basically just offers the 5 running lights. I didn’t care for that anyways, so I’m satisfied…but it seems to be an issue one way or another.

In this first pic below, the original lightbar is on top and the β€˜light rope’ they provided afterwards is below it. It actually came wrapped around a small plastic wheel and fit inside an usps envelope.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220912_153104

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  20220912_153104
I have one installed and ready to go but I cannot find the wiring harness to install the lights. Do you have any detailed instructions, pics or a video of you getting this done? AVS is not helpful whatsoever and I would like to use this at some point.

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Took the wife out to qualify on Bronco’s manual transmission. She nailed it in one try. She doesn’t love driving stick, but admitted that this is by far the easiest manual to drive out of my last three vehicles.
Looks like I have my road trip co-pilot!
Or you just qualified your car thief, she now has the training to take your Bronco.:sneaky:
Sponsored