First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I installed the Ford fusion amp, Kicker 6.75 sub and used forscan to make it all work. While I was in forscan I turned all the goat modes on. It's nice having a basesquatch with all the goat modes. I'll probably never use them because I typically just select 4h, 4L and lockers as I see fit but it looks cool on the dash. Next step will be disabling the double honk. The head unit still sucks with Android auto but I'm hoping ford will have an update for that.

tomtouchdowns

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
β€˜22 White Bronco | Black Diamond | Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, I finally did it. Pulled the trigger on a new leather steering wheel and shift boot from @RedlineGoods β€” Thanks again to Jack and the team at Redline for coming up with some creative solutions for me.

The color match is pretty dang close to my seats from Katzkin so it definitely pulls the interior together a bit more.

All that’s left is to find someone to wrap the dashboard and I’ll be done with the interior… for now…

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1219

Bonus pic of a sleepy Penelope the Great Dane after the dog park

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_1158

Sponsored

RedlineGoods

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C5 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, I finally did it. Pulled the trigger on a new leather steering wheel and shift boot from @RedlineGoods β€” Thanks again to Jack and the team at Redline for coming up with some creative solutions for me.

The color match is pretty dang close to my seats from Katzkin so it definitely pulls the interior together a bit more.

All that’s left is to find someone to wrap the dashboard and I’ll be done with the interior… for now…

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  3D0D095F-4BA8-431D-BEE5-F5721BCA6E59

Bonus pic of a sleepy Penelope the Great Dane after the dog park

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  3D0D095F-4BA8-431D-BEE5-F5721BCA6E59
Thank you so much for sharing! I'm supper happy you like the final result 🀩

Would you mind sharing a few more pics? Can be in private message :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
CrawlTek front and rear bumpers installed yesterday. Also had rock lights installed in the mirror housing as approach lights. Will post some pics later.

Going in next week to have the up fitter switches installed. That was the only option on my Base model when I ordered it and they weren't added when it was built.

Sponsored

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Changed the oil in my 2.7 at 4,200 miles (was at 60% life). Used 6 qts and while oil was dark it was not sludgy. Very little metal shavings in the oil filter fins that some have reported at less miles. Used a motor craft filter and next time will try a STP. Skid plate is a 15mm and the oil canister is a 27mm.

IMG_7852.jpeg

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed Molle panels on the front doors and in the rear compartment this morning. The nets up front were already falling apart so I completely got rid of them. The rear panels will definitely help with preventing further scratches back there. Good place to attach stuff also.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7533

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_7532

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp did a few things. I installed the MRT Hood struts that were on sale @ Lethal Performance, 20% off! Thanks Lethal! This set was one of the few that would fit my ADV hood.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1691867495600

Then I finished installing my JTops. Learned a few things, I think I went a tad long on the rear, not a big deal, I'll clean it up later. Also because I have the Spartan handles, I had to be mindful on how I stretch the top to both sides. It definitely made it a tad harder, but not impossible. I will say it's on TIGHT. I am very impressed with the JTop product. It is currently 91 here in Miami, with a real feel of 105. I drove around with the top fully down, windows up air on. My cabin was cool. I could feel the sun, but it was like I was under something...LOL :) Even the wife was like hmmm I like this.

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  1691867809490

I have adjusted the top more since this pic, but I'll say I had about enough in the heat. I'm in Safari mode now, I'll get the windows on later...or leave them off for now.
Sponsored