Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
RPG collars on: 1.5" front and 2.25" rear
6E40877F-6FD2-4C8A-A754-3F56B059DDCA.jpeg

next up: Foutz UCA, tie rods, and rear suspension arms
your braptor looks awesome! Curious as to why you went with that perch collar size configuration? I figure folks would want to get rid of the factory rake and go with the 2.25 up front and the 1.5 in the rear. Are you’re running 39s?
Sponsored

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
More of the design then the strength.
the benefit of going to a boxed or forged uca is the strength. The rod ends and uniball are so much stronger than bushings and ball joint. You sacrifice a little bit of comfort though.

Sendit!

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2016 RAM 3500 6.7L Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've got the DV8 as well - still no Braptor (5/29 build week). What size replacement bolts (M5/M6? Length?)did you get? I was planning on using a nylon washer/spacer between the bracket and the bumper for the reason you mentioned - and took it a step further and put rivnuts in the holes for the license plate to not have to worry about nut and washer.
I just reused the factory bolts. Tight but they work.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

your braptor looks awesome! Curious as to why you went with that perch collar size configuration? I figure folks would want to get rid of the factory rake and go with the 2.25 up front and the 1.5 in the rear. Are you’re running 39s?
yes im running 39s and i wanted to keep the factory rake, hence the configuration. With the rear springs being softer than the front, especially when i load up the back, i absolutely dont want the vehicle to look like its squatting in the back.

Sponsored

Breptar

Raptor
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
yes im running 39s and i wanted to keep the factory rake, hence the configuration. With the rear springs being softer than the front, especially when i load up the back, i absolutely dont want the vehicle to look like its squatting in the back.

Understandable! I come from the world of being a fan of prerunners/tt’s so I tend to gravitate towards a little bit of squat towards the rear. How’s it ride with the 39’s? Did you see a significant drop in fuel efficiency?

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Two-Track

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Tesla Model 3; KTM 450 XCF & 300 XC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got my Bronco Raptor back from ppf, ceramic and tint and finally got it off-road for the first time yesterday. Very Impressed and had a blast. Went with a neighbor who recently took delivery of his Raptor R (also in azure gray). We did a mountain trail up to some old mines then hit parts of the pony express trail for some high speed Baja mode. Tried not to push it too hard as I started the day with only 160 miles on the rig.

Coming from a 2021 Bronco I knew how good it could be in tight and technical terrain and the raptor did not disappoint. Excited for some more challenging terrain in the future to push it a little harder. Baja mode in the flats was a riot! Only issue I noticed on the high speed sections is the track is definitely wider than most vehicles. Some sections had a decent amount of dried up mud ruts and you had to be careful around them at speed as the Raptor footprint can struggle to find a clean path. Overall a great first experience off road. Included a few pics.

IMG_6423.jpeg

IMG_5330.jpeg

IMG_5353.jpeg

IMG_6446.jpeg

IMG_5361.jpeg

IMG_6451.jpeg

IMG_6425.jpeg

IMG_5366.jpeg

TheLawnDart

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, Subaru Forrester, Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Added all my stuff to the Bronco Raptor website, but here are some highlights of my favorite stuff since I got my Raptor in December!
Ford Bronco What Did You Do To Your Bronco Raptor Today? 🔧 🧰 🪛 4EB184A2-E17A-4AA5-B68D-C67D51EED78C

- MOLLE Tailgate Attachment
- RokBlokz Mud Flaps
- “ROACH” decal
- Code Orange “Raptor” inlays for tail light/ Logo on trunk
- Oracle Trunk Light
Ford Bronco What Did You Do To Your Bronco Raptor Today? 🔧 🧰 🪛 1B21EBAE-944D-4B9F-9A5E-D11F4613DDC3

- Hardwired Oracle light to continuous power of trunk light and added removable plug when hard top is removed
Ford Bronco What Did You Do To Your Bronco Raptor Today? 🔧 🧰 🪛 21F4534E-7032-43A1-BC92-C7CB9E2A4D22

- Ikonic Badges cup holder/ phone inlay
Ford Bronco What Did You Do To Your Bronco Raptor Today? 🔧 🧰 🪛 EB62F76E-2C6A-4763-8D1A-7022671F8B73

- IAG interior dome lights/ HSP seat grab handles

Sponsored

AdamTheBolt

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We have the same in my wife's Telluride. Where did you mount the rear cam? On roll bars? How hard was it to get wiring to the back?
Funny how that works. I have the Braptor and my wife has a wolf gray Telluride SX Nightfall edition. Great cars.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Putting on hood protector today but I’m playing a bit of catch up with everything I’ve done lol

• Ford OEM Tube Doors
  • JTops Bimini
  • Perch Collars ( RPG)
  • Tires - 39” KO2
  • IAG Interior Lighting
  • Diode Dynamics SS3 Ditch Lights
  • Ford OEM Slide Out Tailgate
  • Diode Dynamics Hitch Light
  • Mabett Dome Light
  • UPR Catch Can
  • Raptor Lights as DRL (Forscan)
  • Double Honk Removal (Forscan)
  • Bambi Lights (Forscan)
  • Xpel Stealth PPF (Fender Flares)
  • Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF Full Vehicle
  • TurboSmart Blow Off Valve
  • RTR Evo6 Wheels 17x9 +18
  • M&R 30” LED Light Bar
  • DV8 Bull Bar
  • Diode Dynamics SSC2 Chase Lights
  • Ford OEM GOAT Badges
  • Bartact Paracord Grab Handles
  • Kicker 500.1 Amp
  • Kicker L7 Sub Enclosure
  • Infinity Reference 4” Speakers
Ford Bronco What Did You Do To Your Bronco Raptor Today? 🔧 🧰 🪛 8B301C04-51B9-490F-A8F7-54555962A78A
Ford Bronco What Did You Do To Your Bronco Raptor Today? 🔧 🧰 🪛 AA04BE1B-4E98-4C4D-BC7A-951AA16D850E
Ford Bronco What Did You Do To Your Bronco Raptor Today? 🔧 🧰 🪛 548A0B2C-1B7C-4675-8D67-A706EA642F00

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Putting on hood protector today but I’m playing a bit of catch up with everything I’ve done lol

• Ford OEM Tube Doors
  • JTops Bimini
  • Perch Collars ( RPG)
  • Tires - 39” KO2
  • IAG Interior Lighting
  • Diode Dynamics SS3 Ditch Lights
  • Ford OEM Slide Out Tailgate
  • Diode Dynamics Hitch Light
  • Mabett Dome Light
  • UPR Catch Can
  • Raptor Lights as DRL (Forscan)
  • Double Honk Removal (Forscan)
  • Bambi Lights (Forscan)
  • Xpel Stealth PPF (Fender Flares)
  • Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF Full Vehicle
  • TurboSmart Blow Off Valve
  • RTR Evo6 Wheels 17x9 +18
  • M&R 30” LED Light Bar
  • DV8 Bull Bar
  • Diode Dynamics SSC2 Chase Lights
  • Ford OEM GOAT Badges
  • Bartact Paracord Grab Handles
  • Kicker 500.1 Amp
  • Kicker L7 Sub Enclosure
  • Infinity Reference 4” Speakers
Ford Bronco What Did You Do To Your Bronco Raptor Today? 🔧 🧰 🪛 548A0B2C-1B7C-4675-8D67-A706EA642F00
Nice. What did you use to secure your Hitch Light to the receiver? I’ve been wanting to install one of these lights but not sure about the best way to lock it in place to prevent theft. The factory Bronco hitch kind of blocks the absolute to use standard hitch locks.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice. What did you use to secure your Hitch Light to the receiver? I’ve been wanting to install one of these lights but not sure about the best way to lock it in place to prevent theft. The factory Bronco hitch kind of blocks the absolute to use standard hitch locks.
Thanks! The hitch light has a raised lip on each side that click into where the standard hitch lock would be. I plan on just dremeling or drilling that hole out to add a lock but haven’t gotten around to it yet.