Sponsored

What do all of us future Bronco owners do for a living?

OP
OP
High Proof

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm an architect and marine biologist. No not really - that is my inner George Costanza talking. :) In the real world I work in IT as a programmer and systems analyst. And I married into poverty, since my wife is a grade school teacher and not a lawyer.
So you're saying you work for Vandalay Industries?

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Category Management and Analysis at a Distribution company. MBA program starts September so hopefully something different on the horizon. Wife is an interior designer but will probably go part time with our first kid coming in November.

Sponsored

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Speaking of wives why is your avatar my rich wife's car? Do you know something I don't?
All I know (that I'll tell you about) is that your wife has good taste.

i’m a police officer in Texas.
My condolences. I thought wearing a vest every day in the Virginia heat was bad, but here you are doing it in Texas. I won't complain for a whole day in your honor.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a kept man. A house-husband. Some might say stay at home dad.

My wife's a lawyer. Livin' the dream! (some sarcasm there, trust me.)

And interestingly, my in-laws also own a distillery in Florida.

This is my second edit, because I'm guessing your rum distillery is Siesta Key Distillery. I did the tour a while back and remember something about a corvette forum! I have three bottles in my wine room right now!
Stay at home husband here too... No kids but one on the way. My wife is an orthopedic surgeon. Also living the sarcastic dream. Ha. No complaints but most think I've got it a lot easier than I do.

I'm a former ironworker and sheet metal worker. Quit a couple years ago... Built us a new house and just yesterday bought 120 year old nightmare of a house to reno and turn into an Airbnb/BNB.

Sponsored

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Textile Manufacturing Technician. The guy that builds / services the huge machines that produce the fabric used in just about anything you can imagine. Well, I will be.. I'm still in training for the foreseeable future, I was a cable guy before this ?