Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have an unconverted desecration and have received a golden ticket for a Bronco Raptor. My dealer says that they are aware I want to order one and will sell at MSRP.

The thing is, do I need to do anything at this point to confirm by February 28 that I want Raptor? Dealer seems to not have any idea.

I don’t want to miss out on this opportunity
Sponsored

Laserdoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have an unconverted desecration and have received a golden ticket for a Bronco Raptor. My dealer says that they are aware I want to order one and will sell at MSRP.

The thing is, do I need to do anything at this point to confirm by February 28 that I want Raptor? Dealer seems to not have any idea.

• Current Order Holders:
o No action is required at this time. We will send another communication when the Order Bank opens in March instructing customers to work with their dealership to change their unscheduled Bronco order to a Bronco Raptor.
o NOTE: All customers with an unscheduled order selected to order a Bronco Raptor will have their priority code moved to 99 to ensure their order does not schedule. If they no longer wish to order a Bronco Raptor, verify their build configuration is correct and remove the 99PC so the order is eligible for scheduling.
• Current Unconverted Reservation Holders:
o Please work with customers who have not placed an order yet to convert their reservation to an order.
These orders should remain on 99PC until the order bank opens in March and customers can fully configure their order to a Bronco Raptor.

This from the official Ford Email.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All you need to do right now is figure out your build and submit it next month when the order bank opens up

slevy66

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/gt-500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Place your order with the dealer asap. Order books are open.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer did not convert to an order even though I told them to do so. As a result, they cannot place my Bronco Raptor order. What’s even worse is that the dealer is getting 1 dealer earned allocation, but the owner is keeping it for himself!

Place your order with the dealer asap. Order books are open.

Deleted member 31057

My dealer did not convert to an order even though I told them to do so. As a result, they cannot place my Bronco Raptor order. What’s even worse is that the dealer is getting 1 dealer earned allocation, but the owner is keeping it for himself!
If you received the coveted Bronco Raptor email from Ford then I would contact Ford and make them aware of what is going on.
@FordMotorCompany

OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have contacted Ford and they said I may revive a phone call back in 7 to 14 days. Not looking good. If I miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, I will be so upset.
If you received the coveted Bronco Raptor email from Ford then I would contact Ford and make them aware of what is going on.
@FordMotorCompany

Deleted member 31057

I have contacted Ford and they said I may revive a phone call back in 7 to 14 days. Not looking good. If I miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, I will be so upset.
I understand completely...right now the dealer really appears to have screwed you on this. I hope not...I hope it just a misunderstanding and it works out! I'm pulling for you buddy I know what you mean about a chance of a lifetime! Fingers crossed.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Based on the info, they screwed you missing the Feb 28 date. Ford should fix this

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cactus Jack

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks man, I sure hope Ford is able to make this right!

I understand completely...right now the dealer really appears to have screwed you on this. I hope not...I hope it just a misunderstanding and it works out! I'm pulling for you buddy I know what you mean about a chance of a lifetime! Fingers crossed.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks man, I sure hope Ford is able to make this right!
It might be helpful to remind Ford that they said a majority of the Bronco Raptors are going to early reservations.

My suspicion is that a majority will go to dealer stock, and I don’t know why I’m surprised.

Autoenthusiast2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ BRaptor, 23’ B/L, 22’ Tundra TRD Pro, 22’Trx
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What does this mean then”Current Unconverted Reservation Holders”…
Anyone know what “99PC” code is? Says should remain in this status Until order bank opens for Braptor in March and customer can figure their order.

Ford Bronco What do I Do Next? Unconverted Reservation Holder with Raptor Golden Ticket 4A67F881-62F6-45FA-887D-D716297AC118

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What does this mean then”Current Unconverted Reservation Holders”…
Anyone know what “99PC” code is? Says should remain in this status Until order bank opens for Braptor in March and customer can figure their order.

Ford Bronco What do I Do Next? Unconverted Reservation Holder with Raptor Golden Ticket 4A67F881-62F6-45FA-887D-D716297AC118
Current unconverted means someone who had a reservation that had not been converted to an actual order with the dealership thru the web based dealer order system. It is simply still a reservation for "a type" of available Bronco.

The 99PC - Is a priority code that prevents the order from being pulled for build - this was done to ensure that a golden ticket holder with an early timestamp who was pondering their decision did not inadvertently get pulled into a build status with their existing Bronco negating their ability to convert to a Raptor. None of this matters at this point anyway since Raptor orders are done for this year.
Sponsored