Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had multiple quotes to my other post, on this phone in this location, it's too hard to qoute them all.
Thanks you for your responses.

I guess, since there was so much conversation about 4 doors switching to soft tops, I convinced myself Ford would be able to maintain 2dr hard top production, considering 2 door customers have no other option.
With no official communication to fill in the blanks on how bad the soft top issue actually was, I painted myself a pretty rosy outlook. Even having g a vin is losing its luster considering all the delayed/ removed from schedule builds
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was talk and quite a few different posts on FB this morning about a rumor concerning Ford using up what tops were going to be made available for non FE MY21 with current VINS and that no more MICs were going to get a VIN. People were saying that FEs were going to take up the remaining tops over the rest of the build months..... August, September, and October.
It makes sense as we have been seeing the factory only put out like 125 tops a day. I assume that is for BOTH 2-door and 4-door. Even if doubled or tripled they will never catch up.
Interesting as this makes sense.
It matches the statement in the email that if you option for a MIC, there will be a longer wait.

At this point, a forecast of available MIC tops for the remainder of the year should be known. I don’t think the output of tops will jump in 2 quarters.
Sponsored