Sponsored

What happened to my Wildtrak production?

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did anyone get the Wildtrak production schedule? I haven't received any email from Ford since I ordered it back in January.

July 15 reservation
Wildtrak
Area 51
Tow
High

And why Ford is celebrating today, celebrating the delay or what?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What the hell....this isn't like the wild west where you blast through the swinging doors, six-gun in hand, blazing. Slow your roll young padawan. You having a Wildtrak means nothing. The vehicles are being built throughout the model range of builds, accessories, and options. You will get yours, eventually.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh man. You have a lot to catch up on. I know a July 15 reservation may seem early to you, but in reality it is not. You are way down the list.(More importantly it depends where you rank in your dealer’s reservation list, and what their allocation is) There are several 1st hour reservations that don’t have build dates yet. So that combined with being a Wildtrak you need to be prepared to possibly wait a good while.

(Also if you haven’t gotten ANY emails from Ford since you’ve ordered, then you need to either check your spam or make sure they have the correct email address. Cause you should have gotten at least two emails about possible delays in the past few months)

OP
OP
Choispics

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it makes you feel better that is my build and I have a day one res. No email since order except from my excellent dealer. Let them work out the kinks this month, I am happy to let the first wave go before mine gets built.
Hey Matt, I feel so much better now lol. I've been complaining to my dealer(Galpin Ford) about the delays all the time, so they put me on the VIP list, but still, nothing happened. I saw some people reserved their Wildtrak in August, September even in January 2021, they got the production dates. It is so weird...

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What? that is what Galpin said.
First, there are a few good dealers out there so this isn't a blanket slight against all of them. Second, sorry to make fun of this but we hear a lot of stories in this forum about what people are being told by their dealer. Did they tell you that you were chosen as their 1 (or 2) Priority 1 orders or if not, what it means to be a VIP?

OP
OP
Choispics

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What the hell....this isn't like the wild west where you blast through the swinging doors, six-gun in hand, blazing. Slow your roll young padawan. You having a Wildtrak means nothing. The vehicles are being built throughout the model range of builds, accessories, and options. You will get yours, eventually.

I thought the Wiltrak delay is because of the standard MIC and 2.7. does it mean nothing?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Choispics

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh man. You have a lot to catch up on. I know a July 15 reservation may seem early to you, but in reality it is not. You are way down the list.(More importantly it depends where you rank in your dealer’s reservation list, and what their allocation is) There are several 1st hour reservations that don’t have build dates yet. So that combined with being a Wildtrak you need to be prepared to possibly wait a good while.

(Also if you haven’t gotten ANY emails from Ford since you’ve ordered, then you need to either check your spam or make sure they have the correct email address. Cause you should have gotten at least two emails about possible delays in the past few months)
Found those emails from my spam box, thanks!

OP
OP
Choispics

Choispics

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 & 2021 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What they’re not telling you is your car is a sinner. If you want in to the pearly gates (drivers seat) you’ll have to repent and give up that wicked MIC, corrupt Tow package and forgo your evil Lux ways. Beg for forgiveness with a soft top and non-sas.
Or be evil incarnate and wait like the rest of us sinners!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What they’re not telling you is your car is a sinner. If you want in to the pearly gates (drivers seat) you’ll have to repent and give up that wicked MIC, corrupt Tow package and forgo your evil Lux ways. Beg for forgiveness with a soft top and non-sas.
Or be evil incarnate and wait like the rest of us sinners!
Thats my position. Order what you want for your dream vehicle and wait a few extra months. Patience is a virtue, after all, and most people on this forum are getting lots of practice with that virtuous behavior!
Sponsored