First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Please let this disinformation die and don't post this again it sounds close enough to the truth to confuse people. Pretty please with sugar on top!

Ford offered dealers a set number of reimbursable dollars per Bronco affected. The number varied according to a secret formula of Ford's, however it was far less than $1000 for each reservation. Let us say the dealer had 100 reservations and got $250 for each, that would be $25000 in total. That means the dealer could pay up to a maximum of $1000 (that is where the maximum of $1000 confuses people, it limits dealers from blowing all the cash on just a few folks) to 25 reservation holders in the form of pretty much anything or 50 reservations could get $500 each (and the other 50 nothing), or any permutation or mix therein, up to or under the $25000 total.

The dealer has to lay out their own money, then expend labor and so forth to fill out rather complex forms and HOPE Ford deems them acceptable payouts, at which point they would be reimbursed up to $1000 for each outlay (actual costs). It is an optional program and would actually cost the dealer in terms of labor and hassle. Many dealers claim they are not doing it. (although you would never know, maybe you weren't in the favored group at that dealer and got nothing while ADM payers or friends/family got up to $1000 each. A dealer is not going to tell you that they participated and that you were worth nothing to them.)

No dealer is getting $1000 to spend on each reservation holder.
Im pretty sure the dealer gets the money no questions asked. earmarked to be spent on customers who make a fuss.

but its not validated later, if they dont spend it, it goes into the dealers pocket.

Some dealers might just do a defacto gift, some might only use it for a particularly cranky reservation holder, and some wont do anything at all.
Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im pretty sure the dealer gets the money no questions asked. earmarked to be spent on customers who make a fuss.

but its not validated later, if they dont spend it, it goes into the dealers pocket.

Some dealers might just do a defacto gift, some might only use it for a particularly cranky reservation holder, and some wont do anything at all.
A Ford coupon code to redeem. Enter: BRONCO2025

Dealer: Hmmm no such thing.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Absolutely not true. The dealer spends the money and has to prove it through paperwork for each customer and then gets reimbursed. It’s a confusing process and many dealers don’t know it was available. I educated my dealer, got the money in accessories, and used a fellow forum members instructions on how to get the paperwork completed.

Rmtok1

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Posted to my account today.

Using the FordPass app, go to help and chat with a rep. They will tell you if your elig and give you instructions on how to get the points posted to your account

Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you Reserve in summer of 2020? No? you get NOTHING. bye Felicia

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer said each dealer got $1000. He said he would help me get the security vault for the center console. I have not decided which one to keep yet. Which one would you keep? Carbon grey 4 door badlands 2.7 sasquatch lux trailer hitch soft top. Black 2 door badlands 2.7 saquatch lux trailer hitch hard top. I'm leaning towards the 2 door. The other gets sold. Have not got the 2 door yet.
Wrong. LOL :ROFLMAO:

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely not true. The dealer spends the money and has to prove it through paperwork for each customer and then gets reimbursed. It’s a confusing process and many dealers don’t know it was available. I educated my dealer, got the money in accessories, and used a fellow forum members instructions on how to get the paperwork completed.
Can you point me to the thread that talks about the forms? Thanks

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So what ever happened to Ford giving Bronco dealers $1,000 to spend on branded merchandise for frustrated car buyers? Did anyone ever get something from their dealer? I certainly didn't, and now more delays.
I got two shirts and a hat

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your dealer actually got you something? All I've gotten is the sound of crickets...
My dealer gave me $200.00 off the invoice price, better than nothing.

Sponsored

jalawson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco, ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the Roush exhaust with mine.

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what ever happened to Ford giving Bronco dealers $1,000 to spend on branded merchandise for frustrated car buyers? Did anyone ever get something from their dealer? I certainly didn't, and now more delays.
I had to ask for it and I requested rock rails for my Wildtrak. My salesperson talked with the general manager who then ok'd it; the rails are ordered and will be installed once they arrive at the dealership.

OP
OP
Aaeros

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I did just get an paid invite for Bronco OffRodeo. Headed to Austin Friday next week!
Sponsored