First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So what ever happened to Ford giving Bronco dealers $1,000 to spend on branded merchandise for frustrated car buyers? Did anyone ever get something from their dealer? I certainly didn't, and now more delays.
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what ever happened to Ford giving Bronco dealers $1,000 to spend on branded merchandise for frustrated car buyers? Did anyone ever get something from their dealer? I certainly didn't, and now more delays.
Not necessarily meant for branded merch, meant for the dealer to assign to customers of their choosing for the wait. My GM gave me a $1,000 to spend on what I want i.e. the install of my RSE steps or hitch or or or. Btw, the 10,000th thread on this topic was just started earlier today, yours represents 10,001.

OP
OP
Aaeros

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not necessarily meant for branded merch, meant for the dealer to assign to customers of their choosing for the wait. My GM gave me a $1,000 to spend on what I want i.e. the install of my RSE steps or hitch or or or. Btw, the 10,000th thread on this topic was just started earlier today, yours represents 10,001.

I dont doubt it. With the surge of production delay emails, it's just adding to everyone's frustration. I honestly hadn't thought about this since September when it was first announced, but after my dreaded email I got last night, it had me thinking.

OP
OP
Aaeros

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford gave dealerships up to 1000 each. We got a Bimini top 🤷🏻‍♂️
Your dealer actually got you something? All I've gotten is the sound of crickets...

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford gave dealerships up to 1000 each. We got a Bimini top 🤷🏻‍♂️
Please let this disinformation die and don't post this again it sounds close enough to the truth to confuse people. Pretty please with sugar on top!

Ford offered dealers a set number of reimbursable dollars per Bronco affected. The number varied according to a secret formula of Ford's, however it was far less than $1000 for each reservation. Let us say the dealer had 100 reservations and got $250 for each, that would be $25000 in total. That means the dealer could pay up to a maximum of $1000 (that is where the maximum of $1000 confuses people, it limits dealers from blowing all the cash on just a few folks) to 25 reservation holders in the form of pretty much anything or 50 reservations could get $500 each (and the other 50 nothing), or any permutation or mix therein, up to or under the $25000 total.

The dealer has to lay out their own money, then expend labor and so forth to fill out rather complex forms and HOPE Ford deems them acceptable payouts, at which point they would be reimbursed up to $1000 for each outlay (actual costs). It is an optional program and would actually cost the dealer in terms of labor and hassle. Many dealers claim they are not doing it. (although you would never know, maybe you weren't in the favored group at that dealer and got nothing while ADM payers or friends/family got up to $1000 each. A dealer is not going to tell you that they participated and that you were worth nothing to them.)

No dealer is getting $1000 to spend on each reservation holder.

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I dont doubt it. With the surge of production delay emails, it's just adding to everyone's frustration. I honestly hadn't thought about this since September when it was first announced, but after my dreaded email I got last night, it had me thinking.
Looks like you have the exact build as me.
EG 4d WildTrak Lux Soft top
Now its stuck in ice hell!
569 days and counting

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As with everything, there are some honorable dealers that are taking care of folks. For most it was funny money to be spent by funny people.

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I literally got my hammock 2 weeks ago from Ford. This was 3 months after I took delivery of my Bronco. I never heard a peep from my dealer about the customer satisfaction funds. They said they didn’t know about it. Pfft. I stopped caring when I got my Bronco.

Sponsored

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer said each dealer got $1000. He said he would help me get the security vault for the center console. I have not decided which one to keep yet. Which one would you keep? Carbon grey 4 door badlands 2.7 sasquatch lux trailer hitch soft top. Black 2 door badlands 2.7 saquatch lux trailer hitch hard top. I'm leaning towards the 2 door. The other gets sold. Have not got the 2 door yet.

alyssakatherine

Outer Banks
First Name
Alyssa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey! Happy to confirm these are REAL! But, you have to ask. Wyatt Johnson in Nashville said I was the first customer to utilize them. I had a new set of tires put on my Ranger, and utilized the full $1k (and then some...) on the purchase. Just paid a little more to cover some taxes.

Quiz

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked about it and they gave and installed the Bronco tailgate table for me.