First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I like my aluminum mono block wheels.

Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics 0619231213a

Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics 0619231213a

I'm thinking polished aluminum is the best for Velocity Blue, as well as Lightning Blue. I got the gray EVO6's on my Lightning Blue and wish I had gotten something polished instead.

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Non-Sas Badlands wheels look the best, IMHO, but I'm biased!

Someone here has a Velocity Blue with silver powder coated Sas wheels that look quite nice as well.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with a Satin Black and like the look
What wheels are these? This is the best setup I've seen so far (to my eyes). Is your front grille also painted matte black?

Sponsored

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What wheels are these? This is the best setup I've seen so far (to my eyes). Is your front grille also painted matte black?
The wheels are Helo HE878, in satin black. However, I think they may have discontinued the wheel. The front grill is the base model grill. I haven't done anything to it.

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not a fan of aftermarket wheels but I also don’t really like the sas wheels. I’d prob go with the Everglades wheels. White heritage version would also look good but prob can’t buy them.
Sponsored