Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, that rig looks great 👍
Well done
Those 37s look huge in these 📸
Thanks, a labor of love. It's been great wrenching on things again. !'ll be Installing the DV8 fender wells and a JKS tire clearance kit this weekend. Then have to finalize some suspension choices.
Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking at aftermarket wheels 17 inch & +1 offset for my Velocity Blue wildtrak. Not sure which colors are the best. Anybody have pics with velocity blue to compare. Alot of wheel simulators just dont have that color or a limited inventory of which to choose.
Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics IMG_1254

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, that rig looks great 👍
Well done
Those 37s look huge in these 📸
Nice setup! I really dig the kindas! Did you have to lift it for 37s, and what's up with canyon coolers?

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm looking at aftermarket wheels 17 inch & +1 offset for my Velocity Blue wildtrak. Not sure which colors are the best. Anybody have pics with velocity blue to compare. Alot of wheel simulators just dont have that color or a limited inventory of which to choose.
These
Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics 1685673307979

Sponsored

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for asking. No lift, no rub on the way home, but it may be too snug for anything more then a forest service road at the moment.

I fully offroad it at speed when i can and I'd prefer the geometry be perfect The all knowing collective G6 hive mind indicates a 2" to 3" lift.

The Fuzzy Plan: Foutz perch collars or a new coil spring assembly up front, maybe try the shock tower modification for the rear. I do love the Fox shocks from the factory, but not having any luck finding stiffer or taller springs for it. Wondering about longer lower links in the back too but I have questions.

What's up with Canyon Coolers ? Damn it's been 11 years of my life. So where do I begin, (the sound of a beer cracking) . We have very good customer satisfaction and service in general (3700 3rd party Trustpilot Reviews), very good warranty, very innovative raft designs, and some cool designs in general, including some patents. There is no one perfect cooler, but some of our stuff is the best at what it does in the world. We are in maybe 500 dealers, not huge, not small, not corporate, but authentic folks living in Flagstaff Arizona and we love the outdoors. We take significant market share from 'Brand Y' in Arizona but do well in the Mountain West in general.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for asking. No lift, no rub on the way home, but it may be too snug for anything more then a forest service road at the moment.

I fully offroad it at speed when i can and I'd prefer the geometry be perfect The all knowing collective G6 hive mind indicates a 2" to 3" lift.

The Fuzzy Plan: Foutz perch collars or a new coil spring assembly up front, maybe try the shock tower modification for the rear. I do love the Fox shocks from the factory, but not having any luck finding stiffer or taller springs for it. Wondering about longer lower links in the back too but I have questions.

What's up with Canyon Coolers ? Damn it's been 11 years of my life. So where do I begin, (the sound of a beer cracking) . We have very good customer satisfaction and service in general (3700 3rd party Trustpilot Reviews), very good warranty, very innovative raft designs, and some cool designs in general, including some patents. There is no one perfect cooler, but some of our stuff is the best at what it does in the world. We are in maybe 500 dealers, not huge, not small, not corporate, but authentic folks living in Flagstaff Arizona and we love the outdoors. We take significant market share from 'Brand Y' in Arizona but do well in the Mountain West in general.
Thanks for the response! I'll have to give your coolers a look.

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Exp ST, ‘22 Base 2dr & ‘23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I liked gray myself so I painted a set of stock Sas wheels that color and went with raw aluminum beadlock rings. They blend well with the other 50 shades of gray the Bronco has.

Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics 1685673307979
Im in the same boat here and love the pop of the raw aluminum and all the bolts. Did you beadlock the tires or just add the rings with the intent of doing this later? Did adding them cause you to rebalance the tires? I was hoping just to swap them and do all the hard work when i changed the OEM rubber.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im in the same boat here and love the pop of the raw aluminum and all the bolts. Did you beadlock the tires or just add the rings with the intent of doing this later? Did adding them cause you to rebalance the tires? I was hoping just to swap them and do all the hard work when i changed the OEM rubber.
First, I purchased just the wheels from a fellow B6G member. Second, I got the Ford Performance beadlock rings. Third, I bought a brand new set of 4 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro's from a local tire shop. Forth, I bought a set of TPMS monitors. Finally I had the local tire shop mount and balance them because I'm too old, slow and lazy. They are mounted true beadlock fashion. It took me forever to get it done because I wanted to pay cash for everything. I have a "matching" spare but the tire was used from eBay and I don't usually carry that extra wheel around anymore. I carry an HD inner tube now that I'll install and air up if a tire bead falls off or I get the tire cut.

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First, I purchased just the wheels from a fellow B6G member. Second, I got the Ford Performance beadlock rings. Third, I bought a brand new set of 4 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro's from a local tire shop. Forth, I bought a set of TPMS monitors. Finally I had the local tire shop mount and balance them because I'm too old, slow and lazy. They are mounted true beadlock fashion. It took me forever to get it done because I wanted to pay cash for everything. I have a "matching" spare but the tire was used from eBay and I don't usually carry that extra wheel around anymore. I carry an HD inner tube now that I'll install and air up if a tire bead falls off or I get the tire cut.
Thanks for feedback. I had to give up ‘squatch on my badlands (Aslo 2D Vel blue) to get built so I picked up a full set of wildtrack take offs - fully balanced w/tpms still installed so trying to delay f’ing around with bead locking but would like to get the look in the meantime.

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for feedback. I had to give up ‘squatch on my badlands (Aslo 2D Vel blue) to get built so I picked up a full set of wildtrack take offs - fully balanced w/tpms still installed so trying to delay f’ing around with bead locking but would like to get the look in the meantime.
I don't think you would be able to mount the true beadlock rings without moving the tire bead to the outside. The bolts are about 2x as long as the button head bolts you have now. You would have to get 2x the number of your current button heads (which I have collecting dust BTW). You would then see the 1/2" gap between the rim and the ring if you don't have the tire bead in there.

Edit: you could look for a set of Raptor beauty rings (Bronco or F150) since they don't skip every other bolt location like Sas wheels do.

Last edited:

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think you would be able to mount the true beadlock rings without moving the tire bead to the outside. The bolts are about 2x as long as the button head bolts you have now. You would have to get 2x the number of your current button heads (which I have collecting dust BTW). You would then see the 1/2" gap between the rim and the ring if you don't have the tire bead in there.

Edit: you could look for a set of Raptor beauty rings (Bronco or F150) since they don't skip every other bolt location like Sas wheels do.
Thanks for the insight; I was afraid using them solely as a rash ring wasn’t a viable option. Hadn’t thought of the 150/raptor ring - good idea

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the insight; I was afraid using them solely as a rash ring wasn’t a viable option. Hadn’t thought of the 150/raptor ring - good idea
If you’re just wanting to break up the color on your WildTrack wheels you can always trade the black rings for standard silver ones. Many people prefer the all black that you have now.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Old post so my apologies... But...

Do you still happen to have the button head bolts? I am in the need of ONE bolt 😅...

Before I head to my dealer... Anybody have other ideas or options?
Sponsored