Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm looking at aftermarket wheels 17 inch & +1 offset for my Velocity Blue wildtrak. Not sure which colors are the best. Anybody have pics with velocity blue to compare. Alot of wheel simulators just dont have that color or a limited inventory of which to choose.
Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends if you’re trying to go retro or modern in my opinion.

Chrome or white: retro

Grey or gun metal: for modern.

Not sure I like black with the blue for some reason.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jmor

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depends if you’re trying to go retro or modern in my opinion.

Chrome or white retro

gray/gun metal for modern in my opinion. Not sure I like black with the blue for some reason.
Thanks,
The wildtrak has all black on the grill and black softtop but your right. Not liking chrome .
Grey/gunmetal may work
Thanks

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have Lightning blue, which is close enough to velocity blue. I got the RTR EVO6 in Satin Charcoal and in hindsight, I think the black would have looked better.

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Velocity Blue nonSAS with Raceline wheels +12 offset w 36575R18 Falken Wildpeak tires

IMG_1147.jpeg

IMG_1148.jpeg

IMG_1149.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmor

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Velocity Blue nonSAS with Raceline wheels +12 offset w 36575R18 Falken Wildpeak tires

Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics IMG_1149

Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics IMG_1149

Those black wheels look great on that rig. Thx

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking at aftermarket wheels 17 inch & +1 offset for my Velocity Blue wildtrak. Not sure which colors are the best. Anybody have pics with velocity blue to compare. Alot of wheel simulators just dont have that color or a limited inventory of which to choose.
I ended up going to easy route, for now, and just painted the beauty rings on the stock sas wheel. Have been really happy with it so far. Matching the hard tap and front grill. Will ride this for a while before spending big $$$ on other wheels. Ill probably keep the wheels and upgrade tires at a later date. Have no complaints with the stock wheels. Might even upgrade to the true bead lock rings from ford and point those if anything.

IMG_7772.jpeg

IMG_7777.jpeg

IMG_7774.jpeg

OP
OP
Jmor

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ended up going to easy route, for now, and just painted the beauty rings on the stock sas wheel. Have been really happy with it so far. Matching the hard tap and front grill. Will ride this for a while before spending big $$$ on other wheels. Ill probably keep the wheels and upgrade tires at a later date. Have no complaints with the stock wheels. Might even upgrade to the true bead lock rings from ford and point those if anything.

Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics IMG_7774

Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics IMG_7774

My wildtrak beauty rings are black and already match top,fender flares. Was wonder if it's too much black?
Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics 20220818_144343

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's my summer and winter setups.

Summer stock Sasquatch wheels powder coated bright metallic silver.

Winter Motegi Traillite Bronze 17x8.5.

Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics 20230513_120528

Ford Bronco What is the Best color wheels for a Velocity Blue Wildtrak.. post your pics 20230318_164529

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMG_7772.jpeg

IMG_7777.jpeg

IMG_7774.jpeg
Here’s another thought. Powder coat the trim ring in velocity blue for a unique look. Cheaper than buying new wheels and a unique look.

Sponsored

NavyBronco75

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 2023 BD with 4" Zone lift on 35" Nitto Recon Grapplers wrapped around 17x9 -12 KMC Dirty Harry wheels. All done at TC Customs!!

Bronco_01.jpg

Bronco_03.jpg

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s another thought. Powder coat the trim ring in velocity blue for a unique look. Cheaper than buying new wheels and a unique look.
Thats a good idea. Unfortunately they dont have blue at dipyourcar. BUT they do have white. Considering making the black inner part white. Test that out with stealth grey.

https://www.dipyourcar.com/collections/hyperdip

Skernie

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited: