First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Put the dog crates and gear in the back and take the collies herding. Hopefully it has been raining for a couple of days so the fields and raods are muddy. Want to christen the inside with some mud with mixed with sheep poop and pee. The worse the weather the better. No I aint paying any ADM and wont pay MSRP. You can get a Gladiator Rubicon for $10K plus off the invoice a tmany of the local jeep stealers in the DC area so hopefully Koons Ford will be offfering similar deals. Maybe Ford will ahve a deal with Tread Lightly like Jeep.

Dave Apker

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put the dog crates and gear in the back and take the collies herding. Hopefully it has been raining for a couple of days so the fields and raods are muddy. Want to christen the inside with some mud with mixed with sheep poop and pee. The worse the weather the better. No I aint paying any ADM and wont pay MSRP. You can get a Gladiator Rubicon for $10K plus off the invoice a tmany of the local jeep stealers in the DC area so hopefully Koons Ford will be offfering similar deals. Maybe Ford will ahve a deal with Tread Lightly like Jeep.

Dave Apker
Sounds great except the sheep poop lol. We have 2 young Border Collies from herding lines but they’re just really active pets to us. They will most definitely be riding in the Bronco, so taking the dogs to the beach with top off is probably one of the first things I do(depending on time of year)

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sounds great except the sheep poop lol. We have 2 young Border Collies from herding lines but they’re just really active pets to us. They will most definitely be riding in the Bronco, so taking the dogs to the beach with top off is probably one of the first things I do(depending on time of year)
Ohh my dogs flip their lids at the beach they will have it full of sand in no time.

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going to pick up my dad ( ford retiree who has Multiple Sclerosis) and we are gonna have some fun Father - Daughter fun! Drive this baby with the top and doors off and act like a bunch of kids!!! ? then send pics to my husband who isn’t enthused about this at all...poor guy doesn’t know what he’s missing!!!

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pick up my niece and her two teenage sons, take the top off, crank the music, and go out for pizza (mine will be pineapple and Canadian bacon) to celebrate.

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most likely head down to a beach that allows driving on it to snap some photos of it and my dog for the gram.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drive some areas that are not possible with my Subaru Crosstrek, which is the reason I am planning on getting a Bronco in the first place.

Sponsored

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cruise to the beach or cruise to a mountain trail. Either way, I'll be cruising with the top down and doors off. Probably spend lots of time just sitting in it while it's parked in the driveway.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hug Albert?

Dave2002ti

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Put it on a a trailer and tow it to my place and sell it to the highest bidder if I take delivery within the first three weeks of it being available to customers. Start at $85K and see if I get any takers.
Sponsored