First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ram, CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am old enough to have been lucky enough to see them in concert numerous times. I will never forget hearing DG play the comfortably numb solo on the momentary lapse of reason tour. Made the hair stand up on my arms. Not even Clapton did that.

I agree with DG’s thoughts re: Roger Waters that he so eloquently expressed on the Division Bell’s “Lost for words”.

Good luck with your Bronco purchase.
Missed that tour but wore my Delicate Sound of Thunder vhs tape out and bought another. Did get several stops on Division Bell though. Agree on Waters and also every Marine in my barracks was in love with Rachel Fury, especially in Time and Great Gig. Like I said we wore that video out in 91. Thanks
Sponsored

Reactions: MJJ

JBMontclair

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco - 4 Door - BD - Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The non sas tires on my black diamond (general grabber a/t) seem to confuse people, thinking I have a Sasquatch. I guess it’s just a perception thing and them not really having something to gauge it against. So what I guess I am saying is if your not off-roading it you may not need to go with 35s, just a more rugged looking tires. Especially if it’s gonna be parked next to your daughters sport, it will still look like mommas got the bigger ride.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it is never going off-road ditch the sas and just get an aftermarket tire and lift. She will have significantly more options for tires and wheels she likes to make it hers. I would go for the OBX since it is the more luxury-oriented trim. The Sas is really there for the off-road capabilities. The tires and wheels on that package can be obtained by other means.
Agreed, OBX was made for her. You can just upgrade the tires to something like a Nitto Terra Grabber G2, or Falken Wildpeak ATW3s. 285/75 R18 will give you just under 35" of snowflake rated goodness that should work without a lift. Pricey at around $350 mounted and balanced, but cheaper than 'squatch. Myself, I went with Falken for my Bronco, though my last 3 vehicles had the Terra Grapplers. Mostly a weight thing that does not apply here.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish, I’m just the biggest fan of the richest musician. Wondering if anyone would ever get that name!
I've been on the Dark Side of the Moon a few times 😜
Sponsored