Sponsored

What's The Best 2" Lift Kit for NON-Sasquatch Badlands?

82' Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Lariat 4x4 Diesel / 93' F150 XLT 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently have a NON-Sasquatch Badlands with a leveling kit and 315 BFG AT KO2's. I want to take the leveling kit off and go with a 2" or 3" max lift kit just to get it a little higher (looks kinda "squatty" as is). I don't want to lose any highway ride quality, off roading is very rare and I don't do anything crazy off road wise so don't need anything crazy. I just want to get it sitting maybe 2" higher and it'll look the way I want it. What's the best quality lift that works for a 2 door NON-Sasquatch Badlands? I've seen the Zone 2" lift but looks kinda cheap (just plastic spacers), anything do the same but with billet aluminum spacers ore something a little higher quaility?
Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Best is subjective to personal experience. I will say that Bilstien and Eibach both have replacement struts that lift using Spring Pre-load instead of spacers, which gets you away from droop binding issues with spacer lifts.

The Ford lift kit is Based on Blistien 6100 shocks. There are threads on this forum for all of these options.

I just switched to 6100s from stock sasquatch (yellow bilstiens) The ride is Firm , but similar to stock. I find it less jarring over potholes and speed bumps. You will need sasquatch springs for lift or buy the 6112 series which come with replacement springs)

Bilstien has the 5100 series ( very similar to the Hitachi's on your base suspension) or the 6100 series which are bigger diameter and a little stiffer ride. ( this from what people have posted and on-line reviews)

Eibach has their Pro truck lift which replaces the coil overs on each corner ( these are height adjustable with a spanner wrench and cranking up the bottom collar on the threaded body.

These are in the 1K to 2K price range.

You can also purchase Sasquatch take offs and use a leveling perch collar in the front to get it level.

With all of these , you have to make sure you get springs that match your build ( 2 door or 4 door) or Take offs from a similar model.

Like I said lots of info in the suspension section of this Forum.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you plan to go 2" or above I'd try to stay away from a spacer lift. IMO anything above 2" and you will need to start looking at new UCAs as well. I'm running the Eibach 2.0 adjustable coil overs currently sitting at 2" lift in the front, 1.75" in the rear. Very happy with the ride...Eibach springs are pretty soft IMO. The adjustability still leaves me the option to go higher in the future.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used the SVC coil spacers on my non-squatch Badlands.
https://svcoffroad.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-coil-spacers
I chose these because it doesn't really affect the suspension geometry. The ride is a little firmer now due to the springs being compressed some, but it actually helped with body roll and nose dive with stops. Here are before and after pics.

20220618_145015.jpg

20220625_203022.jpg

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the GRT Offroad perch collar lift. It's done everything I needed to do. People say it can give you a harsher ride, but I haven't noticed it to be harsh at all. I'm currently running 35" Duratracs on a +10 offset wheel. FWIW, this is the same lift Jordan from Bronco Nation uses.

Anyway, lots of good options out there, but this is the one I picked...

https://www.grtoffroad.com/products/sasquatch-equipped-bronco-lift-kit

Ford Bronco What's The Best 2" Lift Kit for NON-Sasquatch Badlands? IMG_3125

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the GRT Offroad perch collar lift. It's done everything I needed to do. People say it can give you a harsher ride, but I haven't noticed it to be harsh at all. I'm currently running 35" Duratracs on a +10 offset wheel. FWIW, this is the same lift Jordan from Bronco Nation uses.

Anyway, lots of good options out there, but this is the one I picked...

https://www.grtoffroad.com/products/sasquatch-equipped-bronco-lift-kit

Ford Bronco What's The Best 2" Lift Kit for NON-Sasquatch Badlands? IMG_3125
If I may ask, what wheels are you running?

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I may ask, what wheels are you running?
DX4 Terrain - they were cheap at Discount Tire, LOL. And our local Bronco6G Discount Tire folks got me an even better discount. Frankly, they're one of the wheel options from TRD, but Bronco and Toyota share a bolt pattern, so heh, I went with these. :)

True story, I pulled up with my DX4 wheels next to a Tacoma at a stop light and he was running Bronco take off wheels. :)

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I currently have a NON-Sasquatch Badlands with a leveling kit and 315 BFG AT KO2's. I want to take the leveling kit off and go with a 2" or 3" max lift kit just to get it a little higher (looks kinda "squatty" as is). I don't want to lose any highway ride quality, off roading is very rare and I don't do anything crazy off road wise so don't need anything crazy. I just want to get it sitting maybe 2" higher and it'll look the way I want it. What's the best quality lift that works for a 2 door NON-Sasquatch Badlands? I've seen the Zone 2" lift but looks kinda cheap (just plastic spacers), anything do the same but with billet aluminum spacers ore something a little higher quaility?
https://www.levittownfordparts.com/part-model/ford-bronco-lift-kit.html

Ford Performance Lift Kit.

Then add the Rock Jock trac bar bracket and OEM rear sway bar. You'd be around $2100 in parts for an excellent ride.

Ford Bronco What's The Best 2" Lift Kit for NON-Sasquatch Badlands? IMG_0627

Ford Bronco What's The Best 2" Lift Kit for NON-Sasquatch Badlands? IMG_0629

Ford Bronco What's The Best 2" Lift Kit for NON-Sasquatch Badlands? IMG_0764

Ford Bronco What's The Best 2" Lift Kit for NON-Sasquatch Badlands? IMG_0738

Ford Bronco What's The Best 2" Lift Kit for NON-Sasquatch Badlands? IMG_0718

genevaguy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)