Sponsored

Lift kits for 4D Badlands non-Sasquatch (Need Help)

Glennbob2.7

Badlands
First Name
Glennbob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0L V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey y’all,
Mine is coming in this month (“in Transit”). I’ve been looking for lift kits (4”) to be able to throw 37s under her. But most say not compatible with Badlands. I understand that is because it has the Sasquatch-equipped suspension (excluding the lift). I’ve been having a hard time finding anything on Google etc. so I figured I’d ask the community.

I was hoping some of y’all could post some links to ones you have found. Or Your experience with fitting 37s on a lift was smaller than 4”.

I really appreciate it y’all!
Sponsored

firsttimefordbuyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, not sure if this is what you're looking for but I have a Badlands Sasquatch on the way. I had seen Town&Country Youtube video on their install and then spoke with Alex @Motoroso and went with the FabTech 3" lift. I ordered and had them within days so ready to install if the badlands ever arrives at dealer. There are 2 versions, one for Sasquatch and one for non. they state 35" but spent a lot of videos showing 37s fit with some minor modifications.

Here is Motoroso vid
And T&C after they installed:

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4" lift is not needed to fit 37s...many have fit 37s easily with 2.5" lift above Badlands Non-Sasquatch. Front crash bar removal, proper wheel offset and tire width are key to avoid rubbing. Search is your friend...numerous threads on the subject.
If you do decide to go 4" you'll most likely need to drop the front differential and install a rear panhard rod relocation bracket or adjustable panhard rod.

OP
OP
Glennbob2.7

Glennbob2.7

Badlands
First Name
Glennbob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 XLT 5.0L V8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4" lift is not needed to fit 37s...many have fit 37s easily with 2.5" lift above Badlands Non-Sasquatch. Front crash bar removal, proper wheel offset and tire width are key to avoid rubbing. Search is your friend...numerous threads on the subject.
If you do decide to go 4" you'll most likely need to drop the front differential and install a rear panhard rod relocation bracket or adjustable panhard rod.
Thank you.
I tried to use the search but just have been unlucky can’t seem to find much because the badlands being non-squatch.
If I understand correctly,
Negative offset push’s the wheels OUT while Positive brings them in… so a -18 would push them out further past the fender flairs.
What I don’t understand is - offset limits the wheel size? Meaning it will rub more if it’s further out? So a 0 offset for 37s would be better than -18?

I appreciate it. I’m not too familiar with it all. I’m a nurse, not a mechanic. But now that I’m finished with school I’m looking to get back into off-roading (but I knew nothing before)
Sponsored