Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd look around forums. A small wheel spacer should be fine but I have heard of really bad side effects when doing it.
Wouldn’t a quality spacer and a wheel with an offset be similar in regards to side effects
Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BORA is very good too. I just ordered a set of 1.25” BORA spacers for my sasquatch. That is essentially turning the sasquatch wheels to a +3 offset measurement wise (1.25” is 31.75mm)

Ordered them right from here:
https://www.motorsport-tech.com/

I just put 37’s on (2” perch collar lift on the way but I am bone stock right now but no rub…..only street driving until I get the lift) and need a little width, but I like my factory wheels so this was the best bet for me.

No cons if you buy the right quality stuff!! Good luck!!
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers 20220708_123813

BORA 1.25 installed last year, made In USA.

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers 20220708_123813

BORA 1.25 installed last year, made In USA.
That stance looks awesome, thanks for posting. A little sneak peek of what mine will look like!

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or keep your eyes open for some standard flares. I waited probably 6 months till I found someone selling theirs local and drove 2 hrs to pick them up. I found them on Facebook marketplace for 250$. About same poke as having a 1.5 spacer.
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers 8850B8C3-DA5B-4749-AA59-BFE79550A92A

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wouldn’t a quality spacer and a wheel with an offset be similar in regards to side effects
A good spacer with good dimensions won't cause any problems.

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Wheel spacers betty35s3
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers bettys354
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers nekkid 5-13-1
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers front shot

Non squashed BL with 1.5" BORA wheel spacers. ~10k miles on them. No issues on or off road.

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Plenty of wheel spacer threads on here with before and after pics. Most people run 1" or 1.25" I wouldn't run greater than 1.5". If you can change a tire you can install a wheel spacer.
1.5 was a perfect sweet spot for me. I'm just stock 30" thought. Improved handling greatly and got rid of the top heavy feel. Also just made it look so much better.
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers IMG_20220813_172730

OP
OP
Maanameg

Maanameg

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (4 door)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1.5 was a perfect sweet spot for me. I'm just stock 30" thought. Improved handling greatly and got rid of the top heavy feel. Also just made it look so much better.
Ford Bronco Wheel spacers IMG_20220813_172730
Looks good. Did you do it yourself?

Sponsored

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good. Did you do it yourself?
Yes. Wasn't hard. Just time consuming. You can go to the showcase section of the website here and mine should be the first one on the list right now( same picture) I have a list of all the things I've done. Only thing not on there is the afe Apollo gt scorcher which I ordered yesterday. Also have pedal monster but have to wait for an exchange cause I ordered the wrong one.

OP
OP
Maanameg

Maanameg

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (4 door)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. Wasn't hard. Just time consuming. You can go to the showcase section of the website here and mine should be the first one on the list right now( same picture) I have a list of all the things I've done. Only thing not on there is the afe Apollo gt scorcher which I ordered yesterday. Also have pedal monster but have to wait for an exchange cause I ordered the wrong one.
Awesome. Thanks!

Vicman12

Badlands
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future- 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands now-Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi! Any one have experience with KSP wheel spacers ? 1.5” . I want to put some on my badlands (non Sas) . Is KSP a good brand? They seem to have good quality (billet forged, hub centric, T-6061, 10.9 bolt) . I want to get close to Sas poke , will this have a detriment on my suspension?

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi! Any one have experience with KSP wheel spacers ? 1.5” . I want to put some on my badlands (non Sas) . Is KSP a good brand? They seem to have good quality (billet forged, hub centric, T-6061, 10.9 bolt) . I want to get close to Sas poke , will this have a detriment on my suspension?
You are effectively increasing the lever arm about the suspension pickup points. Which will have an effect on the wheel rate by increasing the lever against the springs. You're effectively making your springs a little bit softer. I'm honestly not sure what kind of impact that has on your particular shocks. I seriously doubt there will be any measurable increase in component wear, and if there is the shocks are the only place that would be subject. The control arms, steering links, ball joints all have the ability to move without bind so there's little risk of harm.* The wheel and spacer are fixed in place by the friction force between the mounting surfaces if the bolts are properly torqued.

In the terms of handling, it will probably increase tramlining just a bit due to moving the centerline of the wheel more outboard of the spindle.

*With this said, abusing the vehicle outside of design parameters is still going to be harmful.
Sponsored