First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I will get roasted for this but just my opinion. Buy the wheels with the offset you want and skip the spacers. I just put on nice hub centric 1.5 on my F150 and it just didn't ride the same and felt off...probably nobody would notice but I could after driving it for 8 years (2015). Took them off and back to driving great again.

So decided on my Bronco to go with RTR 0 offset wheels and still drives the exact same with the just the right poke. RTR is much lighter and worked for me without having to do spacers. Understand if you want to keep the heavy OEM wheels but my experience is that you can tell if there are spacers and a lot of places won't touch them even if they are the best like BORA or Mishimoto etc.

Just my opinion get the wheels you want with the offset you want.
It is going to be different. You drove the F150 for 8 years and change something. You will notice any slight change including waxing the exterior. Just my opinion.
Sponsored

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nitto now makes 37x11.5x17 d rated and fairly light for a a t tire
that fit on sas wheels with 1.25' bora i hear no rubbing lol and no lifting needed
what say you ...worth a try
that would be neat and maybe worth a shot. It’ll be awhile before I do tires, and I am considering the stage 1 steering kit from 74weld and OME shocks (+0.75” over Sasquatch) when I do tires. Saving the dollars up in advance!

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
in a perfect world it still always comes down to the cost lol
Sponsored