First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A 25mm (1") will put you at basically same offset as Sasquatch...you'll have a bit of poke beyond the non-sas flares.

mhorvath1218

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought Mishimoto’s “Borne off road” 30mm spacers for my non-sas badlands. With stock wheels, it equates to roughly the same offset as Sas wheels. I also installed 315/70r17 KO2’s and have non-sas flares. I think the poke looks perfect and have 0 rub. Nice quality spacers too.
Ford Bronco Bronco Wheel Spacers IMG_9567

OP
OP

broncorocco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A 25mm (1") will put you at basically same offset as Sasquatch...you'll have a bit of poke beyond the non-sas flares.
25mm front and rear? I wouldn't mind a little poke.

OP
OP

broncorocco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought Mishimoto’s “Borne off road” 30mm spacers for my non-sas badlands. With stock wheels, it equates to roughly the same offset as Sas wheels. I also installed 315/70r17 KO2’s and have non-sas flares. I think the poke looks perfect and have 0 rub. Nice quality spacers too.
Ford Bronco Bronco Wheel Spacers IMG_9567
That actually looks perfect! I might go with 30mm all around then. They have bigger spacers but I don't want the wheels poking out too much.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I'm looking to improve the stance of my bronco with spacers. I came across these lightweight wheel spacers that seem pretty good quality.

https://wheelspacerstore.com/products/lightweight-wheel-spacers-ford-bronco-2021

What size do you recommend to get? Looking for a more aggressive stance. Thanks!
I know I will get roasted for this but just my opinion. Buy the wheels with the offset you want and skip the spacers. I just put on nice hub centric 1.5 on my F150 and it just didn't ride the same and felt off...probably nobody would notice but I could after driving it for 8 years (2015). Took them off and back to driving great again.

So decided on my Bronco to go with RTR 0 offset wheels and still drives the exact same with the just the right poke. RTR is much lighter and worked for me without having to do spacers. Understand if you want to keep the heavy OEM wheels but my experience is that you can tell if there are spacers and a lot of places won't touch them even if they are the best like BORA or Mishimoto etc.

Just my opinion get the wheels you want with the offset you want.

OP
OP

broncorocco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know I will get roasted for this but just my opinion. Buy the wheels with the offset you want and skip the spacers. I just put on nice hub centric 1.5 on my F150 and it just didn't ride the same and felt off...probably nobody would notice but I could after driving it for 8 years (2015). Took them off and back to driving great again.

So decided on my Bronco to go with RTR 0 offset wheels and still drives the exact same with the just the right poke. RTR is much lighter and worked for me without having to do spacers. Understand if you want to keep the heavy OEM wheels but my experience is that you can tell if there are spacers and a lot of places won't touch them even if they are the best like BORA or Mishimoto etc.

Just my opinion get the wheels you want with the offset you want.
I've had spacers on all of my cars before. Never had an issue. This is the first vehicle I own that's not a sports car so I'm not sure if spacers would be different on these. The goal would be aftermarket wheels eventually but meanwhile spacers are a cheap option to improve the stance.

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got BORA 1.25” on my badlands Sasquatch. Drives great and looks great with just a hint of poke. I wasn’t ready to change wheels/tires yet and quite like the bronco Sasquatch wheels honestly.

Sponsored

MRBOHN23

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered a Bronco with badlands,sasquatch, lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Badlands Sasquatch with BroncBuster 1.5” spacers. It looks just right on a Sasquatch model in my opinion.

IMG_1438.jpeg

IMG_1439.jpeg

OP
OP

broncorocco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a Badlands Sasquatch with BroncBuster 1.5” spacers. It looks just right on a Sasquatch model in my opinion.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wheel Spacers IMG_1439

Ford Bronco Bronco Wheel Spacers IMG_1439
The Sasquatch looks great! 1.5 inch should be around 38mm I believe.

Jfman

Base
First Name
jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had spacers on all of my cars before. Never had an issue. This is the first vehicle I own that's not a sports car so I'm not sure if spacers would be different on these. The goal would be aftermarket wheels eventually but meanwhile spacers are a cheap option to improve the stance.
(unlike cars) When the tires are this big, any imperfection at the hub is felt in an accentuated manner at the edge of the tire. Make sure to buy quality spacers and youll be fine.

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just put Borne 1.4” spacers on the factory OEM non-sas rims w/original KO2’s (44k miles w/some tread left). 315/70R17’s next, I believe.

Ford Bronco Bronco Wheel Spacers IMG_6338

Ford Bronco Bronco Wheel Spacers IMG_2121

Ford Bronco Bronco Wheel Spacers IMG_6340

Ford Bronco Bronco Wheel Spacers IMG_6334

IMG_6676.jpeg

Last edited:

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve got BORA 1.25” on my badlands Sasquatch. Drives great and looks great with just a hint of poke. I wasn’t ready to change wheels/tires yet and quite like the bronco Sasquatch wheels honestly.
nitto now makes 37x11.5x17 d rated and fairly light for a a t tire
that fit on sas wheels with 1.25' bora i hear no rubbing lol and no lifting needed
what say you ...worth a try
Sponsored