Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Earlier today on Eagleson Road off of Boise Ridge Road, east of Boise.

This is way steeper than it looks here. It just gets worse and there is one huge rut further up the road that you have to straddle to make it through. With the mud the way that it was, I wasn't straddling it for long, sliding the right side tires down into the rut and came close to scraping my passenger side door with the angle it was on. Backed down the rut slowly until I got where I could turn around and took this photo right before turning it the other way. Mirrors and backup camera are not great for navigating muddy ruts.

This wasn't the only place where I had to turn around because I couldn't safely get through.

6beWLqS.jpg

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is way steeper than it looks here. It just gets worse and there is one huge rut further up the road that you have to straddle to make it through. With the mud the way that it was, I wasn't straddling it for long, sliding the right side tires down into the rut and came close to scraping my passenger side door with the angle it was on. Backed down the rut slowly until I got where I could turn around and took this photo right before turning it the other way. Mirrors and backup camera are not great for navigating muddy ruts.

This wasn't the only place where I had to turn around because I couldn't safely get through.

6beWLqS.jpg
Didn't they announce the Boise Ridge road was temporarily closed???

Reread... you were on Eagleson OFF of Boise ridge...

Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't they announce the Boise Ridge road was temporarily closed???
Not today. It might have been in the past. And maybe the other half of it north of Bogus Basin could be closed for some reason.

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes it
Not today. It might have been in the past. And maybe the other half of it north of Bogus Basin could be closed for some reason.
is on the North side of Bogus..... Do not know when it will reopen. May have already.

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

6beWLqS.jpg
Yes some of those spots in that area are REALLY steep and you decided to go out after it rained last night! I am impressed. You like a challenge.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes some of those spots in that area are REALLY steep and you decided to go out after it rained last night! I am impressed. You like a challenge.
Apologies for the side-track of this photo thread...

It was raining WHILE is was up there, but I didn't mind. It makes it a tiny bit more challenging.