Sponsored

When should I receive order confirmation?

OP
OP
BroncoVegas19

BroncoVegas19

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You receive an order confirmation when your dealer submits your order in WBDO (Web-Based Dealer Ordering System). To get an order confirmation, your order has to be attached to your email address. If your dealer does not add your email address to your order, obviously you won't get anything. Should also mention that Ford's email system is notoriously slow, but it's pretty clear they have have been working to improve it.

I realize that is a bunch of non-answers packed together, but we really don't know. Either your dealer didn't submit your order, or your email address was never added to your order, or Ford's email system is simply backed up again.
I'm having the same issue. Did you end up going to another dealership?
I did end up going to another dealership.
I went through the same process.
Payed the 500 deposit. I got a spec/sheet to look over and make sure everything was as I wanted.
signed and emailed it back.
And working a couple Hours, I got a confirmation email from ford about my order being accepted.

And that was from the second dealership.
so I’m not sure if the first dealership was being truthful with the info they gave me, or Ford system is just slow in sending me that first email.

il just hope that having two orders in the system doesn’t cause an issue.
As soon as I get a build date. I’ll cancel the other order
Sponsored

Hulk23

Black Diamond
First Name
Ding
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door Ford Bronco EG, Scion TC, Triumph Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll take one. Just kidding, but that's way better than what I have so far, which is zero confirmations. I wonder if I still have time to get to a different dealer...
Try to check all your inboxes. It might have defaulted in the junk or spam folder

Todd308

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Supposedly I had two dealers put in orders for me early yesterday, but never got anything from Ford and no further communications from dealers aside asking me to confirm my options. Both were highly constrained but different builds so who knows if Ford even accepted them. Honestly I was pretty set on waiting till the 24' ordering opened but figured why not play the lottery.

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Supposedly I had two dealers put in orders for me early yesterday, but never got anything from Ford and no further communications from dealers aside asking me to confirm my options. Both were highly constrained but different builds so who knows if Ford even accepted them. Honestly I was pretty set on waiting till the 24' ordering opened but figured why not play the lottery.
If you really want to know contact both dealers and have them email you their copy of their confirmation from Ford. They get a copy of the same corresponding confirmation email that you are supposed to receive. So if they didn't receive one either then most likely they haven't placed your order.

Todd308

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I did contact the dealers. One sent me what they called a "DORA" however in doing some reading it sounds like it's actually not a DORA it's a preview from the WBDO (whatever that is) because it says "This order has not been submitted to the order bank" at the bottom. The other dealer sent me a similar looking document but it clearly just says preview order at the top.

Neither has asked me to sign anything and it seems like others are having to sign a COVP, some sort of customer ordering verification form.

Sponsored

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did contact the dealers. One sent me what they called a "DORA" however in doing some reading it sounds like it's actually not a DORA it's a preview from the WBDO (whatever that is) because it says "This order has not been submitted to the order bank" at the bottom. The other dealer sent me a similar looking document but it clearly just says preview order at the top.

Neither has asked me to sign anything and it seems like others are having to sign a COVP, some sort of customer ordering verification form.
One easy way to check is to go to ford.com and chat with them about your order, they will need the 4 digit order code and the sales code right above the order code on your sheet to look it up, they can also tell you the priority code you are sitting at, takes about 5 mins and is pretty painless

OP
OP
BroncoVegas19

BroncoVegas19

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One easy way to check is to go to ford.com and chat with them about your order, they will need the 4 digit order code and the sales code right above the order code on your sheet to look it up, they can also tell you the priority code you are sitting at, takes about 5 mins and is pretty painless
Thank you for this info. I had no idea this was an option

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

My dealer just had me sign the build sheet (with order number) and send a copy of my drivers license. I actually got the confirmation from Ford before I did that though.

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer had me sign an order sheet. They also sent my a picture of the COVP confirmation that shows a tracking number. So I assume my COVP was submitted correctly.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford doesn’t care how many orders you place with countless different dealers. They will sell if you don’t want them and if you place 2 orders, you might actually get 1 in the next 12 months. Confirmation email is to make you feel good, the build week email is the only one that matters.​

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer just had me sign the build sheet (with order number) and send a copy of my drivers license. I actually got the confirmation from Ford before I did that though.
Glad to hear you received the confirmation email from Ford. This is a start!!!
Always be vigilant about updates on your Bronco and its build process. If something doesn't sound right definitely ask! It can be the best proactive way to keep on top of your build until completetion.
1st Dealer,
2nd Ford Customer Service
and always the family of B6G!
Sponsored