Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw that Zack at Granger confirmed buyers will be allowed to transfer to other dealers. When can you do this?
My situation- late reservation (8-4-21). Went in and configured my build with salesman who said order would be placed that Monday (8-9-21). Well, never got a confirmed order. First it was “software issues” not allowing conversion to an order. Then the order banks closed. Honestly I don’t know what’s real and what’s dealer BS at this point. I do know I saw many confirmed orders on the forums for people who reserved/ordered about the same time as me and even after.
Communication sucks with this dealer and even though I have an email confirmation of honoring MSRP, I’m still not sure about them. We’re going to use the WBDO sheet as the agreement on MSRP, but since I don’t have an actual order yet, I don’t have one!

So, when can I call Ford to switch? Do I have to let them put in the order for 22 first or call Ford before the 13th to change? The dealer said my order would “be placed by their Ford rep as soon as banks open”. I wasn’t happy with the sales guy- I kept on him about not having a confirmed order and his reply was “you need to be patient. It’ll be a long time before you get a bronco”. I told him I’m well aware of that but if I don’t get an actual confirmed order, I’ll never get a bronco!
Advice?
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just remember I would ask any dealer you are planning to go to id they have an allocation for your order. I know there lots of dealers with significantly more orders than allocations. My dealer had six allocations for 12 reservations luckily I had an earlier enough time stamp and switched to a soft top and my vin in august. Just food for thought.

Hill Man

Black Diamond
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi Steve, reading your question was like recapping my experience here in Washington. Totally interested in what the rest of the group can share about strategies that might help us get a Bronco. I want a 2 door so my order which was a 99 ( the dealer totally jerked me around) so knowing if switching to dealers with a higher allocation , changing the trim, whatever will work. Let’s try to get the best position we can, with some help.
regards to all
Hill Man
Sponsored