Sponsored

Where are you getting modifications done - TriState Area CT, NY, NJ?

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took delivery last week but lookin for a place to get modifications done. I don't have good garage space and want professionals for wiring lights, wrap, and other accessories.

Thanks, I'm in Fairfield County , CT

Ford Bronco Where are you getting modifications done - TriState Area CT, NY, NJ? IMG_0878
Ford Bronco Where are you getting modifications done - TriState Area CT, NY, NJ? IMG_0873
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For lights, look no further then us here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com

We refer people to a few shops here on Long Island whom don't want to tackle the installations themselves. This summer we're going to start offering installation services as we're moving into a larger space in the spring.

OP
OP
ex_nyer

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For lights, look no further then us here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com

We refer people to a few shops here on Long Island whom don't want to tackle the installations themselves. This summer we're going to start offering installation services as we're moving into a larger space in the spring.

I'm in CT so I'd have to drive over to LI. What is your time estimate to install

Morimoto 4Banger Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2DR MY2022 Bronco with MOD bumper

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in CT so I'd have to drive over to LI. What is your time estimate to install

Morimoto 4Banger Triple Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2DR MY2022 Bronco with MOD bumper
We're not doing installations till the summer.

But that's a 2 hour job @ $120/hour so $240 ($85/hour if you buy the kit from us)

OP
OP
ex_nyer

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're not doing installations till the summer.

But that's a 2 hour job @ $120/hour so $240 ($85/hour if you buy the kit from us)
Thanks I like that kit and reasonable installation time and cost. You're opening up a shop in Lindenhurst, NY - when in Summer?

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks I like that kit and reasonable installation time and cost. You're opening up a shop in Lindenhurst, NY - when in Summer?
We already have a warehouse here in Lindenhurst. We just don't offer installations right now due to lack of room (shipping/receiving is here). We're moving into a larger warehouse right next door which will give us additional bays and additional room for inventory and an installation area.

blackh8552

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Obx Sasquatch 2.7 and explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do them in your driveway. Hardest part was assembly inside my house.
Ford Bronco Where are you getting modifications done - TriState Area CT, NY, NJ? AF245B4C-0E0C-46D9-9444-A09D19A47D5B

OP
OP
ex_nyer

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the Baja kit
Do them in your driveway. Hardest part was assembly inside my house.
Ford Bronco Where are you getting modifications done - TriState Area CT, NY, NJ? AF245B4C-0E0C-46D9-9444-A09D19A47D5B
Is that the Baja kit ? does it come with the bracket or is it optional??

blackh8552

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is that the Baja kit

Is that the Baja kit ? does it come with the bracket or is it optional??
Yes Baja kit. Everything included. about hour or so to assemble in house , 15 min install outside in car and 20 min to wire.

lube the nuts and bolts prior to install to prevent seizing. Had to have a replacement overnighted at no charge

OP
OP
ex_nyer

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes Baja kit. Everything included. about hour or so to assemble in house , 15 min install outside in car and 20 min to wire.

lube the nuts and bolts prior to install to prevent seizing. Had to have a replacement overnighted at no charge
Thanks, I don't have garage space so I'll wait until it warms up. Your Bronco has the prewired switches? Really like the look, assume you're happy with the output. I notice you didn't do any amber light, I think that's an option.

I picked up the Uber Shackles - red is a nice accent on your Bronco.

Sponsored

blackh8552

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks, I don't have garage space so I'll wait until it warms up. Your Bronco has the prewired switches? Really like the look, assume you're happy with the output. I notice you didn't do any amber light, I think that's an option.

I picked up the Uber Shackles - red is a nice accent on your Bronco.
yes I had the pre wired aux switches It makes the time to wire much much quicker. I can get a pic and video of the light difference and post it. I had amber lights in a blazer for many years and simply dont like amber. Baja sells amber lenses that swap in a few minutes for $25 each if you order them clear and want to switch. Same if you order amber you can buy clear.

The shackles are the gear America mega shackles. Thanks I think they look good too.

lunatics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Where abouts roughly in Fairfield County are you? I have not been able to find or see a single real Bronco in person yet and only have seen Bronco Sports on the road. I am dying to see one as it will be a long time before I can afford one of these, if ever.

OP
OP
ex_nyer

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where abouts roughly in Fairfield County are you? I have not been able to find or see a single real Bronco in person yet and only have seen Bronco Sports on the road. I am dying to see one as it will be a long time before I can afford one of these, if ever.
Thew local dealer in Norwalk, McMahon Ford has a couple of demos and usually has a 5-6 parked on the lot
Sponsored