Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hello all,

First time here and not entirely sure if I am in the right segment.
I bought a First Edition 4DR and thought it comes with the roof rails but it doesn't.
It's almost impossible for me to find the OEM roof rails online and Ford themselves did not have a part associated to it yet for purchase.

Does anyone have the factory roof rails they wish to sell?
I have many other items that I need to mount on but cannot do a thing without the roof rail.
The only vendor I see that has the roof rail, is the full set of roof rack from Zroadz. Problem is I've already order other racks and mounts...
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rumor has it that Ford will add the roof rails to the accessory site sometime in Q1 2022.

But yeah... at the moment you are out of luck. The only way to order the roof rails at the moment seems to be for warranty work--which effectively means your dealer won't be able to order them unless they are fixing/replacing existing roof rails on a vehicle.

BUT, here are the part numbers. Comes out to be just shy of $2000 if you get everything.
  • M2DZ-7855114-AA
  • M2DZ-7855115-AA
  • M2DZ-7855106-AA
  • M2DZ-7855107-AA
  • M2DZ-7588182-AA
  • M2DZ-7588183-AA
  • M2DZ-7855182-BC
  • M2DZ-7855183-BC

OP
OP
JonathanDuong

JonathanDuong

First Edition
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Rumor has it that Ford will add the roof rails to the accessory site sometime in Q1 2022.

But yeah... at the moment you are out of luck. The only way to order the roof rails at the moment seems to be for warranty work--which effectively means your dealer won't be able to order them unless they are fixing/replacing existing roof rails on a vehicle.

BUT, here are the part numbers. Comes out to be just shy of $2000 if you get everything.
  • M2DZ-7855114-AA
  • M2DZ-7855115-AA
  • M2DZ-7855106-AA
  • M2DZ-7855107-AA
  • M2DZ-7588182-AA
  • M2DZ-7588183-AA
  • M2DZ-7855182-BC
  • M2DZ-7855183-BC
May just be cheaper finding a 4DR Bronco at a rental car company that has the roof rails and paying for a day's worth of rental and insurance, haha.

SouthernSparty

First Edition
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Fusion, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hello all,

First time here and not entirely sure if I am in the right segment.
I bought a First Edition 4DR and thought it comes with the roof rails but it doesn't.
It's almost impossible for me to find the OEM roof rails online and Ford themselves did not have a part associated to it yet for purchase.

Does anyone have the factory roof rails they wish to sell?
I have many other items that I need to mount on but cannot do a thing without the roof rail.
The only vendor I see that has the roof rail, is the full set of roof rack from Zroadz. Problem is I've already order other racks and mounts...
Check with your local Ford dealership, but this part number might be what you're looking for.

M2DZ*9955100*BA

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 2.16.02 PM.png

OP
OP
JonathanDuong

JonathanDuong

First Edition
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks! I went to multiple dealerships here and not a single one even had a part number. Hell, they didn't even have a part number for the tailgate table but was able to order it when I gave them the number. Then they asked me where I even found that part number from.
Check with your local Ford dealership, but this part number might be what you're looking for.

M2DZ*9955100*BA

Ford Bronco Where to buy 4 Door OEM Roof Rails? Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 2.16.02 PM

Sponsored

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks! I went to multiple dealerships here and not a single one even had a part number. Hell, they didn't even have a part number for the tailgate table but was able to order it when I gave them the number. Then they asked me where I even found that part number from.
Damn this is annoying. Exactly the thread I was looking for so Iā€™m glad to hear someone else shares my frustration. Went to my local ford dealer and same story. They didnā€™t know part number or anything. Finally after a phone call with ford they pulled parts associated with my VIN and basically there was nothing.

took a trip to CO from Texas to go skiing and figured out real quick trying to throw snowboard and skisin the back makes it real crammed šŸ˜‚

what roof rail options do we have if not factory ? Sure would like to spend my 240k ford pointsā€¦.

OP
OP
JonathanDuong

JonathanDuong

First Edition
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Damn this is annoying. Exactly the thread I was looking for so Iā€™m glad to hear someone else shares my frustration. Went to my local ford dealer and same story. They didnā€™t know part number or anything. Finally after a phone call with ford they pulled parts associated with my VIN and basically there was nothing.

took a trip to CO from Texas to go skiing and figured out real quick trying to throw snowboard and skisin the back makes it real crammed šŸ˜‚

what roof rail options do we have if not factory ? Sure would like to spend my 240k ford pointsā€¦.
There's the zroadz option but I'm not too into that. Choosing to wait a bit more.

Dolphintnks

Badlands
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
JonathanDuong

JonathanDuong

First Edition
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Here is another option, but now sure how it compares to the zroadz. It's cheaper, but doesn't look as robust.. anyone have either of these installed to make a comparison? Looking for something strong, but that doesn't sound like a jet engine when going down the highway. https://badasstents.com/product/2021-22-ford-new-bronco-full-size-roof-rack/
Thanks for the find! I just looked and it looks way too slim. Added weight and wind resistance and it'll probably expose 'Made in China' underneath! (I know it says Made in USA and I'm Asian so jokes on me)...

Parts are just a pain to find. I'm quite upset that Rigid haven't released their fog light kits yet, and they've been working with Ford for a while to make optional accessories directly from Rigid.

Macloven

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500e, Svartpilen 401
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone in SoCal looking for oem 4 door roof rack? Took mine off a day after getting my badlands as I have the twill soft top and they arenā€™t compatible. Dealer is trying to get ford to buy them back but if anyone interested and in l.a. area for pickup lmk. wont ship it, way too big. $500?

RAKET

Big Bend
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.raketdesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend