Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to say this one more time. The Hard Top constraint is NEVER going to go away. Ford could have bought additional tooling a year and a half ago. They didn't.

Hard top has consistently been at about 70% of actual demand, which is why people have waited over a year and a half for a basic BASE model with no other constraints.

Last Month, Sasquatch was constrained to 0% availability because Ford ran out of the Chinese built wheels. I'd put it 60/40 that Ford changes to a different wheel vendor for 2024.
An awful lot of Sasquatch and 2 doors and lux fit scheduled in June for august builds
My dealer got one scheduled too
Sponsored

OP
OP
GrayEagleRider

GrayEagleRider

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ) Subaru legacy KTM 690 Enduro R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

more time to save a down payment I suppose.
I was thinking the same thing but I do need to give my current car to my daughter at some point since she recently turned 16. Lol

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve read on this forum about the Sasq wheel shortage. I was recently told that the Everglades edition is a constraint. Different wheels, but maybe the same issue? Maybe because itā€™s a hard top? I didnā€™t think that many people were ordering them.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I...... I was recently told that the Everglades edition is a constraint. Different wheels, but maybe the same issue? ...... I didnā€™t think that many people were ordering them.
Perhaps every dealership in the Nation will get one in as a mannequin, for the MY23 sales push.
Sponsored