Sponsored

Where to find what Invoice Price actually is?

KnoxSooner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am trying to determine what invoice is for a'23 2-door base, manual w/ aux switches and keyless entry?
Sponsored

Last edited:

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am trying to determine what invoice is for a'23 2-door base, manual w/ aux switches and keyless entry?

I am also trying to figure out if the dealer invoice price is determined by the order date (i.e. Sept 2022 in my case) or the build date (i.e. march 2023 in my case).

My dealer is telling me that the "2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer ( AKA Program Number: 38644)" that I have received from FoMoCo is not b/c I am a July 2020 reservation holder as a price protection method, rather, he is telling me that it is a courtesy from FoMoCo to offset the massive MSRP increase that has occurred between my Sept 2022 order date and my March 2023 build date - is this accurate?

I find this very hard to believe & very politely questioned my dealers' explaination, yet didn't push it b/c I don't want to become adversarial w/ my dealer b/c I fear my dealer will simply ghost me when my Bronco arrives next week and sell it to someone else (this has already happened to me back in 2022 via another dealer) - so you might understand why I am so gun shy.

Nevertheless, I am attempting to fact find accurate information so I can at least be knowledgeable when my Bronco arrives and it is time to pay for it.
If not already, see Ragnorkan's flowchart:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/

Just about anything on there can be tracked back to Ford's announcements regarding private offers and price protection. The dealers should be aligned to that but, as has been seen, some are either ignorant or try playing games.

Last edited:

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/vindecoder.php?vin=1FMDE5AHXPLB24740#

I found this link. It doesn't give invoice pricing for the options though.
What are you trying to figure out? You qualify for the transition offer and the retail protection from the increases in MY23. It's all in the flowchart listed above. Basically, you should be paying what the order was when you reordered back in Sept minus your transition offer. It's all listed in the thread referenced.

The transition offer covers from when your originally reserved back in 2020 until model year '23. Then Retail protection applies for increases during model year '23.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The private offer is to offset price increases from 22 to 23 model years, not price increases this year.

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

~I am trying to figure out why the invoice number my dealer is giving me is different than what I think it is based on research. My numbers are not off by much (approx $250). Of course, it is not in my favor.

FoMoCo is telling me that I qualify for a direct offer Program #38644 (2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer) for $2,845, which assuming I actually get it, will make up for the recent price increases.

I have been unable to confirm any further rebate/credit though to make up for the price increases from July 2020 to Sept 2022. Thus, if you think I am missing something, please let me know.

Unfortunately, the entire process that started July 14th, 2020 has taught me several things in dealing w/ FoMoCo - Verify everything, document everything, and be super patient, and maybe, just maybe, you can make a purchase.
You’ve got it backwards. That offer is for from 2020 until Sept 2022. Then for the model year ‘23 you get additional retail price protection. That is a dealer issue. Read the link above. It’s all spelled out.
Sponsored